Final Fantasy discussion

Games > Games

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 54 comments Mod
Final fantasy 2

message 2: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto i never played the game before but i wanna

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 3 comments I like both Final Fantasy XII Reverant Wings and Final Fantasy Echoes of Time. Both for the DS.

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin | 1 comments FF7 FF8 FF9 FF10 FF Crisis Core and FF Dissidia

message 5: by Viper (new)

Viper Vanhaleing (stolenidentity) | 6 comments FF7 FF10 FF12 FF10-2 and advent children and crisis core, and the list goes on

message 6: by LungHuo* 龍火 * (last edited Aug 07, 2009 12:35PM) (new)

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 1 comments FF The spirits within, FFCC Ring of Fates, FF7 Advent children, FF7 Last Order.....ok the most of them are movies^^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

same here

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) FF7, FFX, FFX-2, FF12... That's what I like.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I like most ffs but some I can quote, like ff7, I'm writing a story about it. So far over 20 something pages.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) sweet! i bet it has chocoboes in it!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yep, me and my bff are, we share it most times. Its about two best friends, ones a guardian and the other something, the guardian becomes pregnant by rude, then loses her baby and falls in love with Reno, but she can't tell anyone shes a guardian until she finds her soulmate. Thats it so far...

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) sweet!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

thanx. So whats up?

message 14: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 2 comments I haven't play any of the Final Fantasy games, but what got me interested in the series is Ninja, Black Mage, White Mage, Moogle, and Cactuar who are playable in Mario Sports Mix.

message 15: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Hey is anyone here interested in joining a FFVII RP group? If you are then could you maybe check out my RP group? I only have one member so far so we can't really RP all that much... I posted the link below.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...