Shut Up & Read discussion

The Vampire's Vision (Psychics vs. Vampires Book 1)
This topic is about The Vampire's Vision
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 608} The Vampire's Vision by Shawn Wiseman

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 16385 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The Vampire's Vision
Author: Shawn Wiseman
Genre: Paranormal Suspense
: Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf
Pages: 63

Synopsis:

It should have been a normal job, but when psychic police show up and kidnap her best friend, Olivia, Kara the female vampire must become a vigilante and take justice into her own hands.

Kara's on her own though, as her kind shuns her for being born with psychic powers. The wars might have ended, but there's bad blood between the blood suckers and the mind readers of the world.

To get help and save Olivia, Kara makes a deal with the devil, or the closest equivalent: Vasha, a gangster with ties to vampires and psychics.

As Kara works to free her friend, she discovers a storm brewing between the supernatural factions, and hears rumblings of a new war on the horizon. Will Kara save Olivia before she becomes the spark that starts a new conflict, or is it already too late?

Everyone to sign up leaving their email address will receive this free ebook for review!

Review Due Date: August 23, 2016

message 2: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (last edited Aug 06, 2016 02:19PM) (new)

Reviewers
Colin- colin.spindler@gmail.com

message 3: by Colin (new)

Colin Spindler | 7 comments I'd like to sign up.

colin.spindler@gmail.com

message 4: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Colin wrote: "I'd like to sign up.

colin.spindler@gmail.com"

I added you.

message 5: by Colin (new)

Colin Spindler | 7 comments Leigh wrote: "Colin wrote: "I'd like to sign up.

colin.spindler@gmail.com"

I added you."

thanks