Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)
This topic is about Me Before You
54 views
Book of the Month 2016 > August BOTM (Tears On My Pillow): Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sylvia (last edited Aug 01, 2016 06:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
The first book you all voted to read for August's Book of the Month that covers the Monthly Reading theme of Tears On My Pillow is Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes by Jojo Moyes. This book is beautiful and gut wrenching all at the same time. It had me laughing in stitches and crying so hard. I highly recommend everyone pick this book up and read along. So much to discuss.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Can't wait for you guys to read this! Very beautiful, emotional, deep read.


Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 152 comments I was supposed to read this the last two months! Maybe I will finally do it this month!


Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I was supposed to read this the last two months! Maybe I will finally do it this month!"

It's well worth the read.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I was supposed to read this the last two months! Maybe I will finally do it this month!"

You need to Shera. Wonderful read.


Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 152 comments Gotcha! I'll try I got my hands on some ARC that I've been lusting wanting.


Laura  (llbasaldua) | 789 comments Hope you all love this book as I did.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Are you guys reading this? I loved this book so much but it did have me in tears.


Angelina (sliverlines) | 4 comments I'm new so I just now saw this! Glad I finished a series I was reading so I can start this now and try to finish it before the end of the month! The movie broke my heart so I can't imagine what this novel will do.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Angelina wrote: "I'm new so I just now saw this! Glad I finished a series I was reading so I can start this now and try to finish it before the end of the month! The movie broke my heart so I can't imagine what thi..."

This is a wonderful book Angelina!


Angelina (sliverlines) | 4 comments I just finished the book. I already knew the ending as I saw the film but that didn't make it any easier. My face is still stinging from salty crocodile tears.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Angelina wrote: "I just finished the book. I already knew the ending as I saw the film but that didn't make it any easier. My face is still stinging from salty crocodile tears."

Oh Angelina, so sorry. Did the same thing to me.


Heather (cagalli1543) This book was really sad and I didn't agree with the ending.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Heather wrote: "This book was really sad and I didn't agree with the ending."

The ending really messed me up Heather. I could see both POV's.


Karen (karenarrowood) | 167 comments Still on the wait list at the library for this one. Sigh.


Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Karen wrote: "Still on the wait list at the library for this one. Sigh."

Awwww, sorry Karen. Hopefully you can get it soon.


Laura Petitone (beautifulmessofmine) | 2 comments I am by no means a crier, but I balled my eyes out. I love her writing and this is possibly her best yet. When I found out it was going to be a ,oviedo I was very excited! hope it lives up.


back to top

51477

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Me Before You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jojo Moyes (other topics)