Library Scavenger Hunt discussion

BOOKS > AUGUST '15 - A year or the word 'year' in the title

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloë (last edited Aug 01, 2016 02:06AM) (new)

Chloë | 16 comments Mod
Can you believe it has been a whole year since Fran and I started this group? Thank you to everyone who has joined. Please continue to spread the news of the Library Scavenger Hunt! Speaking of years, I thought it would be nice to celebrate our one year anniversary by making our challenge to read a book with a year OR the word 'year' in the title. This one might require a fair bit of hunting, but that's what this group is all about! When you've finished your books, please post a link to your reviews on this thread - we'd love to see them! :) Have fun scouring those library shelves! Happy hunting, everyone! :)

[Please also remember to add your book to the group bookshelf! You can do this on the group's main page by scrolling down to where it says "Bookshelf" at the bottom, and clicking on "Add Books".]

message 2: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
This was a surprisingly tough challenge, but I did finally manage to find something to read: The Year of Big Dreams by Karen McCombie! ... Which was actually a little underwhelming. :( But you can read my review here: https://jarofbooks.wordpress.com/2016...