Catholic Thought discussion

Gathering Space > New Moderator

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan Margaret (new)

Susan Margaret (susanmargaretg) | 538 comments I am very happy to announce that Leslie will be a new moderator for our group!! She is great at keeping our conversations flowing and I am so happy she has returned. Please give her a warm welcome!

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene | 909 comments Leslie, Great to have you back. Thank you for accepting the duties of a co-mod.

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 359 comments Thank you both. Looking forward to reading with you.

message 4: by Galicius (new)

Galicius | 466 comments Welcome back Leslie.

message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 359 comments Thank you. Hey - I left you a comment under the current poll. :-)

message 6: by Manny (new)

Manny (virmarl) | 4085 comments Mod
Great. Welcome Leslie.

message 7: by Manny (new)

Manny (virmarl) | 4085 comments Mod
Group

If you've noticed, both Susan Margaret and Leslie have been dropped off as moderators. Both have disappeared in the last few months. Susan Margaret was a long time moderator of this group, perhaps our finest moderator. She did so much for this group. I don't know why either of the two have disappeared. Susan hinted to me before she disappeared she had some personal issues going on. If either Susan or Leslie come back, and if they wanted to, they certainly can be moderators again.

Now, for the really good news, Kerstin, a long time member of this group, has agreed to become one of our moderators. I've always appreciated Kerstin's level headiness and intelligence. I'm really thrilled. Please welcome her aboard. She will be a great asset.

message 8: by Mike (new)

Mike Welcome as a moderator in this group. This group experiences peaks and valleys; the peaks are always the result of talented people such as yourself (and of course Manny) stepping forward to lead.

So welcome and thank you.

message 9: by Irene (new)

Irene | 909 comments Thanks for taking on the responsibility, Kerstin.

message 10: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin | 1483 comments Mod
Thank you all for your kind words. It is much appreciated.