Historical Fictionistas discussion

Goodreads Author Zone > Wanting to make a box set

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Bush (courtyb3) | 13 comments Hey all,

Yes I'm new here, just joined about an hour ago but LOVING what I am seeing. I am here for more than just this, but wanted to put it out now early.

I'm looking to gather several historical mystery romance authors for box sets so that we can do short novellas and market them together. This is a great way for us new authors to get the word out with cross-marketing and promotion. All books should be 25,000 words or less (novellas) and should fit with the historical mystery romance genre. My books are regency period, but I think if we could find a way to all work together to put out for different time periods, this could be big in terms of sales and getting our names out there!

If anyone would be interested, please let me know!

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (regency_reader) | 686 comments Hi, C. L., may I suggest that you look up Anna Faversham on Goodreads and possibly send her a message about this? I’ve read a historical romance of roughly your period that she wrote and it’s quite good: One Dark Night.

message 3: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Bush (courtyb3) | 13 comments Sweet thank you!

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine M. (katarina66) | 38 comments I've been wanting to do a box set, but don't know how to,

message 5: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Bush (courtyb3) | 13 comments Just have to know how to edit and such. Catherine what style of books do you write?