Harry Potter and the Cursed Child discussion

General > Jk Rowling's Wizarding World

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (merebooks) | 37 comments Mod
Did anyone else notice on the back cover the new icon in the lower right hand corner? It is two intertwining W's with "JK Rowling's Wizarding World circling it.

This makes me wonder… Is Jo going to start producing more sub series from the original and instead of it being called "Harry Potter and insert new title here" she will from this point forward say JKR's Wizarding World? Of course, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' will be coming out as a movie in November with accompanying novels and scripts for people to read.

After reading 'Cursed Child', I was wondering if she will make a book series off of the play or even another play. Maybe (wishful thinking on my part) a Marauders' prequel to the original series?

Thoughts on this.

message 2: by Nikki Li (new)

Nikki Li (nikkili) I wondered the same thing!

message 3: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (heyxyasmin) Whatever happens I hope more books will be released on the Wizarding World. I can't get enough of it :)

message 4: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 16 comments I hope she keeps writing about the Wizarding World. She has said that she is not going to write anything else about Harry Potter, but that doesn't mean that she is not writing about other stories. Excited!!

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (merebooks) | 37 comments Mod
I think she will write more books in the Wizarding World. It is implied that even though she is done with Harry as a main character that the next generation characters will be represented. Crossing the fingers! I know some readers want to leave be what is already done. But I really like the HP universe and would love to read beyond the Golden Trio.