Creative Canvas discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments Talk to me! I wanna hear what you say!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments It's going good! You?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments I'm watching a show with Drew and Jonathan but I'm not sure which one it is. I think it is Property Brothers!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments Can't use YouTube so...

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments Naw I'm just not allowed to. But yea I am on my phone.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments Yeah I wish I could but I can't

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments Eh. Not bad. But there are some bad things out there on YouTube so...

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments Mm. Yeah I'm not like that. HARRY POTTER!!! But I just can't use YouTube. Gtg

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments *dramatic gasp* NOT A HARRY POTTER FAN!! WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS! LEAVE!!! (Jk jk)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments It's ok. I'm just joking.
Anyone else even care about me enough to say hi? *dramatic sniffle*

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 40 comments I'm sitting here in the hall sweating from cross country.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello:)