UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > ***Assign a nick name to a groupite***

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I suggest 'Wrong Way Mary' for our MTM.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Patti (travelator)....... cos you ain't 'arf been travelling about a bit lately!!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Or from her adventures today - Seagull Pants Mary.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "Patti (travelator)....... cos you ain't 'arf been travelling about a bit lately!!"

Lately?

I take great pride in the fact that I've not slept in the same bed for longer than three months in the past 16 years. :D

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Or from her adventures today - Seagull Pants Mary."

Poopie Pants Mary

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Or from her adventures today - Seagull Pants Mary."

Poopie Pants Mary"

I was trying to be nice.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments You're always nice. We have that in common.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "You're always nice. We have that in common."

Patti the nicerator..... nah, doesn't work.

message 9: by Anita (last edited Jul 30, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "Patti (travelator)....... cos you ain't 'arf been travelling about a bit lately!!"

Lately?

I take great pride in the fact that I've not slept in the same bed for longe..."

Ants in her pants Patti ?

As you are always moving round the planet and we seem to be going down the pants road

message 10: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7848 comments I already have a nickname it's 'Mary: the woman THINGS happen to!'

message 11: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7848 comments I have to disappear for a moment now. I'll be back though. When I've showered off the poo.

message 12: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments With 7 puppies in the kitchen, I feel empathy for you, Mary.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Will - Puppy Wrangler.

(as opposed to Teenager Wrangler)

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth White | 2067 comments I fancy 'Smee - for me...

message 15: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3056 comments Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) My nickname for the past 60 years has been Woody.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments ✿Claire✿ wrote: "Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!"

Can't you think of anything that you would like as a nickname?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Will wrote: "With 7 puppies in the kitchen, I feel empathy for you, Mary."

Will. 'Smells like puppy spirit'

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I fancy 'Smee - for me..."

I'm sure we can improve on that.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments ✿Claire✿ wrote: "Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!"

Claire. 'Lifesaver with a huge heart in the middle'

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "My nickname for the past 60 years has been Woody."

Twiggy

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Twiggy is what I wish for when I look in the mirror :-)

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) What I get is the big thick tree of life :-)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "What I get is the big thick tree of life :-)"

Your bark is worse than your bite?

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) It's a lot thicker !!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Twiggy. The tree of life and knowledge.

message 27: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago Walks Dog Swearing. Apparently.

OK. I will admit to occasional bouts of Tourette's when the little bugger is on one!!!!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Patti (baconater) wrote: "Twiggy. The tree of life and knowledge."

Thanks Patti - I like that epithet......... as long as I'm not expected to live up to it !! :-)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments You've got to go into your profile and add your nickname when you accept it, by the way.

message 30: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7848 comments I am NOT changing my profile to poopy pants ... or Woman Penis for that matter, I have two eyes for a start and no natural polo neck.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Mary Googly Eyes?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments M.T. wrote: "I am NOT changing my profile to poopy pants ... or Woman Penis for that matter, I have two eyes for a start and no natural polo neck."

No sense of adventure.

message 33: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7848 comments No adventure is brown. Eyebomb (therefore I am)?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments She beige.

message 35: by Michael Cargill (new)

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 3001 comments Bog Trotter.

For anyone who disagrees with me about anything at all, no matter the subject.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Michael Cargill wrote: "Bog Trotter.

For anyone who disagrees with me about anything at all, no matter the subject."

I don't disagree with you. We both know you're completely full of shit all the way to your brown eyes.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Bog Snorkler?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Mikey the Brown Eyed Bog Snorkler.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Mikey the Brown Eyed Bog Snorkler."

Perfect!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Only if he accepts it.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Quibble...

message 42: by David (new)

David Manuel | 1147 comments ✿Claire✿ wrote: "Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!"

Claire the Fair of course!

message 43: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments David wrote: "✿Claire✿ wrote: "Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!"

Claire the Fair of course!"

I like that one for Claire !

message 44: by Elizabeth (last edited Jul 31, 2016 02:13AM) (new)

Elizabeth White | 2067 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "I fancy 'Smee - for me..."

I'm sure we can improve on that."

But I'm short, quite stout, have white hair and wear glasses. Oh, and I have a red and white striped T shirt, Cap'n.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Patti (baconater) wrote: "You've got to go into your profile and add your nickname when you accept it, by the way."

If I could do it for just this group - I would gladly do it - but I have my vast following on other groups to consider!!! :-)

message 46: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3056 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "✿Claire✿ wrote: "Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!"

Claire. 'Lifesaver with a huge heart in the middle'"

Aww thank you :)

message 47: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3056 comments David wrote: "✿Claire✿ wrote: "Not sure what my nickname would be, never really had one that stuck for very long!"

Claire the Fair of course!"

Thanks David :)

message 48: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3056 comments I've just thought, my leader name at Brownies was Tiny Owl for about 5 years, very sad it won't be any more now Brownies now I only do Rainbows. Considering making it my Rainbow name instead of Claire!!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Patti (baconater) wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "I fancy 'Smee - for me..."

I'm sure we can improve on that."

But I'm short, quite stout, have white hair and wear glasses. Oh, and I have a red and whi..."

You need to get a hat with a tassel on the end so we can call you Wally.

Naw. We'd never be able to find you.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments ✿Claire✿ wrote: "I've just thought, my leader name at Brownies was Tiny Owl for about 5 years, very sad it won't be any more now Brownies now I only do Rainbows. Considering making it my Rainbow name instead of Cla..."

Tiny Owl suits you!

« previous 1