Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Re:L.A.N.A. and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) hello :) I'm kinda in the mood for everything so what do you want to do?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments I have a couple of ideas that you can look at if you'd like.

message 4: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) sure! lay em on me.

message 5: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jul 30, 2016 10:42AM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments 1 Muse B finds a Muse A who is sick and homeless on the streets. He takes her back to his house and takes care of her. He starts to fall for her while she tries as best as she can to hide that she came from an abusive home and had run away. She was kicked out of her house because of some issue with her family (we can figure it out in the rp). She was scared and had been suffering there for a long time but Muse B wants to help her.

2 Muse A is living in an apartment that his parents have bought him until they get in a large argument (we'll figure that out later) and they stop giving him money. He is unable to pay the rent and needs to have a roommate to pay. Muse B is on full scholarship and didn't get a dorm. She is looking for cheap apartments and finds Muse A's ad. She goes to look and he reluctantly lets her get it.
Muse A has had everything handed to him and she has always had to work for it. Soon, he isn't so annoyed with her and realizes that he might have feelings for her.

3 A movie stars (Character A) travels through a small town and stops because car breaks down. His driver waits in the car to call a tow and an auto repair shop but Character A is too impatient to wait and, frankly, he's hungry. He walks to the diner they passed less than a mile down the road and comes in. It is your typical cheery small diner where everyone knows everyone. They see the new man but ignore him until he's ready to eat. Character A goes to a table and sits down. The waitress (Character B) comes to serve him and she doesn't know that he is a very famous movie star. She asks if he'd like to go home with her and he agrees not wanting to go to a hotel. From there their friendship grows and soon into a romance.
Will she ever find out who he is? Will it hurt their budding relationship and make her distrust him?

Character A is arrogant and a ladies man. He loves being in the spotlight and can be a jerk.
Character B is the opposite. Modest, polite, and a small town girl. She works to pay off going to college and is somewhat guarded. On the outside she is very kind and open but in reality she doesn't give much away about herself. Her past has made her hesitant to trusting men, especially men like Character A.

I have more if you don't like any of these.

message 6: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) I like the number 2 a lot :)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Okay, cool. Did you have a character you wanted to play?

message 8: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) I don't mind ^^

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Is it okay if I play the guy then?

message 10: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) sure!

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Great :) So do you want to make characters and if so, would you rather they be basic?

message 12: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) yeah we can make the characters and I normally do basic for them.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Okay, I'll have mine up in a second then.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Name: Cedric Callaghan
Appearance:

Eye color: Light brown
Height: 6'1"

message 15: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Name: Aida Denver
Appearance: http://65.media.tumblr.com/ec9aa4136e...
Eye color: Greyish blue
Height: 5"6'

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Nice, so are we ready to start?

message 17: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) yep do you want to or should I?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments I can, that way my character can talk about having to get an apartment and stuff.

message 19: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) okay :3

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Cedric sat in the living room of his small apartment flipping through channels on his flat screen. He wasn't really watching anything because he was too busy thinking about the ad that he had posted around campus about needing a roommate. Although he didn't want to admit it, he was a little nervous. The few people that came in to look at it weren't going to work. One didn't think it was big enough for the parties that he hosted every weekend, another said it wasn't worth what he was going to have to pay, and the third person didn't think there was enough room for him and his girlfriend who was too busy flirting with him.

Shaking his head remembering that, he turned off the t.v. to just sit there with his head in his hands. His parents didn't think that he was doing enough since he was pretty much just coasting through school. He was getting fairly good grades but his parents recognized that he really wasn't going to try that hard or want to do anything with his life if they kept giving him money, hence the reason they stopped giving him money. Cedric didn't think that made any sense, if he had to worry about making enough money he wouldn't be able to focus or have enough time to study but his parents told him that he would be able to figure it out so they ignored everything else he said. So now, he was just waiting for someone else, someone hopefully normal, to come and look at the apartment.

message 21: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Aida looked down at the ad in her hand and then up at the apartment building. This was the address so it must be the place that she was looking for. Aida looked back down at the ad again and then back up at the apartment, for such a place then rent was quite steep but it was close to her college and the neighborhood looked nice so it was worth a shot. As a precaution, she sent a message to her parents, letting her know where she was (in case this was an elaborate ploy to kidnap unsuspecting girls) and made her way inside. The inside wasn't ugly but it wasn't exactly pretty either. There were children heard playing about and a couple arguing but Aida didn't pay it any mind, she was mainly focused on the numbers that were on the doors, the last thing she wanted was to bother someone only to realize that it was the wrong door number; that had happened before and it wasn't a fun experience.
After two flights of stairs, Aida found herself in front of the door number she was looking for. It was relatively quiet up here so Aida wouldn't be too worried about getting distracted while she worked on her homework. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, now was not the time to be thinking about moving in already. Right now, she needed to remain clearheaded and inspect the place first, then she'd decide whether or not she'd like to live her. "Alright then," Aida told herself. "let's do this." and knocked on the door.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Right after Cedric had thought about wanting someone else to come and look at the apartment, he heard a knocking at the door. Raising an eyebrow at that coincidence, he got up and walked through the house to the door. On his way there he made sure everything was as neat as it was going to be and just shrugged. Maybe if no one wanted the apartment, his parents would give in. Anyway, they were probably too busy working that they would forget this whole thing even happened.

With that back up plan in mind, Cedric opened the door to see a girl. He noticed quickly that she was holding the ad that he had posted around campus so he knew that that was why she was there but decided to ask anyway. "You here for the apartment?" he asked raising an eyebrow at her and leaning against the open doorway. Looking her over, she seemed normal but in the past few days he has realized that the outside appearance doesn't even begin to cut it on seeing if someone was normal.

message 23: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) There was several minute pause and Aida began to worry. Did she somehow happen to find the wrong address and that address happen to have the same apartment number? But when Aida checked for the millionth time, she knew that it was indeed right and instead went back to worrying on a more general level. What if she came in at a bad time? Or maybe the room was already taken and she would have to find a new apartment? Aida wasn't sure how long she worried before the door opened. Immediately, she stood a bit straighter, as if she were at a job interview. The guy was normal looking, a bit on the handsome side and the apartment looked nice...at least from what she could see. "Ah, yes." She answered and extended a hand. "My name is Aida. Aida Denvers, it's nice to meet you." despite the guy looking like he was her age, she still treated it like it was a job interview because that was what her parents had taught her, always always be polite when you meet someone.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments ((Sorry that took so long))

Cedric smirked at how she was acting. It was amusing that she was taking this so seriously but it was probably only because his past experiences with possible roommates were anything but serious. "I'm Cedric Callaghan. Likewise," he said before shaking her hand still smiling. Letting go of her hand, he said, "I'll show you around and you can think about whether this is the place for you."

Stepping out from the doorway so Aida could come in before shutting it behind her. Walking in front of her, he pointed out the rooms of the apartment which was a kitchen, kind of small living room, bathroom and the two bedrooms. "This one is mine," he said pointed out his, "and the available room is right across the hall." The room was open and pretty bare since no one had stayed in it. "So, what do you think?" Cedric said facing her again to see her reaction to the place.

message 25: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) (Its fine ^^)

He had a nice smile, Aida noted as she followed him inside. He seemed like a pretty okay guy but appearances can be deceiving as her parents told her. She had to remain cautious...at least until she got a good look of the place and then a good sense of the guy. Aida looked around the house, taking note in her head of everything they passed by. Kitchen, livingroom, one bathroom and then her bedroom...well her would be bedroom if she chose the place. The place looked nice in all honesty. It didn't have a homey feel just yet but Aida was sure that she could spice the place up a bit if Cedric let her do so.
Doing a slow 360 of the place, Aida couldn't help but smile. It seemed like a good place to live while she was in college, and since she didn't have to worry too much about paying for anything for the college thanks to her scholarship, the rent would be manageable. "I like it." She answered finally, flicking her gaze away from the walls of the apartment and to Cedric. "If it's alright with you, I'd like to live here as soon as possible...I have the money for this months rent if you're still open." Aida said, hoping that she could get the place.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Cedric waited emotionless while his worries began to grow silently but steadily. He watched Aida look around and for a split second, he thought that she was going to decline. When she didn't he sighed quietly relieved and annoyed. "Sure, that works with me," he said nodding slowly. He knew that he would have to get used to having a roommate now, especially after just meeting her and her wanting to move in right away, but he would just have to get used to it. It's not like he had a choice. "When you are ready to move your stuff in, you can text me so I can unlock the door for you. I'll have to get a spare key made for you soon. I'll try to do that tomorrow," he said before holding out his hand, "Here give me your phone and I'll put my number in for you." When she gave it to him, he quickly put his number with the name "Your Hot Roommate." "Here you go," he said grinning handing it back to her.

message 27: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Aida couldn't help but grin again as Cedric agreed to let her move in as soon as possible. Since she didn't have a lot of things the process of moving in would be more than easy. She handed him her phone when she asked and blinked when she got it back and the contact name. Well, he was nice looking, Aida would have to admit, but she had just met the guy and to have that as a contact name wasn't exactly professional. Aida would edit it when she left the place, she didn't want to seem rude to her soon to be roommate. "May I see your phone as well? To put my contact information in." She said, when he gave her his phone, Aida quickly typed in her number and simply put "Aida" into the name slot. "Thank you so much," She said with a smile as they walked towards the door. "I'll certainly make sure to call you tomorrow. I'll give you some time to process things in the mean time...thanks again!" She said as she stepped out of the place and the door closed behind her. Immediately, Aida relaxed and blew out a sigh. Perfect, she had gotten herself settled into college and now she had a place to stay that wouldn't be too far from the campus. Aida dug out her phone as she made her way down the stairs once more, changing the contact name to Cedric Callaghan as she did and smiling to herself as she sent the message to her parents that she would be fine and she had a place to live.

message 28: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 01, 2016 08:16AM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Cedric, seeing the reaction to his name, smiled even more. He suspected, or pretty much knew, that that was not what she would have put in and that she would probably change it. He didn't mind though. Now that he didn't have the stress of finding a good roommate, his normal attitude, one that seemed arrogant and funny, was able to come out. Slipping his cell phone out of his pocket, he gave it to her and watched her put her number in. He nodded and managed to say, "Sure" before she was out the door. Chuckling at how quickly she left, he walked into his room to watch some t.v. His thoughts wandered to Aida and he first thought about her name. Never hearing it before, he had been surprised when she told him her name but it fit her. Smiling again thinking about she took this so seriously, he thought that she would need to relax. Maybe her time living there would help.

((Sorry that that is so short. Should we skip to when she texts him and comes over?))

message 29: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) (Its fine and sure do you want me to start?)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments ((Sure))