Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Smile in One Eye: a Tear in the Other
This topic is about A Smile in One Eye
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Book showing up twice on Listopia Lists

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ralph (new) - added it

Ralph Webster | 20 comments I am sorry to trouble you. My question is about lists. There are two versions of my book a Smile in One Eye - kindle and softcover. The two versions are consolidated as they should be for everything but the listopia lists. The book is showing up separately on several lists and I am not sure what to do. The problem may have something to do with the title as there is a difference in the file which I never realized had not been resolved - one version carries the subtitle in the title a Smile in One Eye: a Tear in the Other. I am not sure what I should/can do. Thanks for any and all help.

I know I can fix the title issue myself - just am afraid to do so as I don't want to mess anything else up.

FYI
The title is "a Smile in One Eye"
The subtitle is "a Tear in the Other"

I used create space to prepare the book and the kindle conversion. No doubt I confused the title issue somehow along the way.

Thank you

A Smile in One Eye
Ralph Webster

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14585 comments People can choose the exact edition they want to add to a Listopia. It does not mean they are not combined.

I have added the subtitle to the edition without it.

message 3: by Ralph (new) - added it

Ralph Webster | 20 comments lethe wrote: "People can choose the exact edition they want to add to a Listopia. It does not mean they are not combined.

I have added the subtitle to the edition without it."

Thank you

message 4: by Afroz (new)

Afroz Alam (afrozalam) | 6 comments I am facing the same issues with my book too. There are two versions of my book a Adhaata Asao's Liege - kindle and paperback. The two versions are consolidated as they should be for everything but the Listopia lists. The book is showing up separately on several lists and I am not sure what to do. I am not sure what I should do. Thanks for any and all help.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45050 comments Mod
Afroz wrote: "I am facing the same issues with my book too."

Please start a new thread (go to https://www.goodreads.com/topic/new?c...), rather than bumping up a thread that is several years old. Links to specific lists and the books would also make your request more likely to get the attention of one of our volunteer Librarians.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.