None of the Above None of the Above discussion

Help me find A book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Two4two (new)

Two4two This page seems to want to discuss ONLY books that I can identify. I am looking for a book. The title I chose above is not the book I am looking for. I believe it was titled "The Invisibles. I don't know the author, but It was published by Playboy Press in the mid 1960s. It is a fiction dealing with the topic of astral projection. A man sustains a head injury as a result of a car accident and begins having out-of-body experiences (astral projection) Through these experiences he becomes involved in a plot of crime and danger. I've looked in Library of Congress and Playboy press online. If I have the wrong title how can I find the book? Any questions or help? Thanks.

message 2: by Mo (last edited Aug 02, 2016 08:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo I hate when I remember the plot, but not the title or author, of a book I want to reread! The librarians in your local public library may be able to help. There's also a "What's The Name of That Book???" group on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Good luck!

message 3: by Two4two (new)

Two4two Maureen wrote: "I hate when I remember the plot, but not the title or author of a book, I want to reread! The librarians in your local public library may be able to help. There's also a "What's The Name of That Bo..."

Thank you Maureen. I joined the group, posted a request and got a promising reply. :)

message 4: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo You are very welcome! I'm glad I could help. :)