End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3) End of Days discussion

End of Days Buddy Read for August 2016

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Helen 2.0 Planned starting date: August 16th, 2016

Jules and I are reading End of Days, anyone else is free to join too!

Helen 2.0 There's 70 chapters total so I'm thinking I will try to read 12 chapters a day. Susan Ee's chapters tend to be fairly short.

Bella Marie I am in though I have read it. I m reading it again. He is soo hot.

Helen 2.0 Glad you're joining us :)

message 5: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Welker I am glad to have you join us as well! I am going to force myself not to ask you questions since you have already read it!

Are you both reading book one and two again or are you jumping right in?

message 6: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Welker Helen 2.0 wrote: "There's 70 chapters total so I'm thinking I will try to read 12 chapters a day. Susan Ee's chapters tend to be fairly short."

I will do that too!

Helen 2.0 Jules wrote: "I am glad to have you join us as well! I am going to force myself not to ask you questions since you have already read it!

Are you both reading book one and two again or are you jumping right in?"

I read book 2 last month and book 1 the month before. I want to finish the series before I consider a reread :)

Helen 2.0 Started today!
Chapters 1-12: (view spoiler)

message 9: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Welker I had chosen Monday and Tuesday to catch up reading book 1 and 2 I will put up my comments after work today for the first part of book 3 that you both read

message 10: by J.M. (last edited Aug 17, 2016 09:03PM) (new)

J.M. Welker Helen 2.0 wrote: "Started today!
Chapters 1-12: (view spoiler)

Okay! I had every intention of talking about chapter 1-12 yesterday, but then I decided to quickly glance at book 1 and 2. I forgot how amazing they were! I read both books in one day. I'm crazy and sleep deprived now!

(view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 I fully intended to keep up with the 12 chapters schedule but I got pulled in and finished the whole book in one sitting yesterday! Oops. I will still comment though:

Chapter 24: (view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Jules wrote: "Helen 2.0 wrote: "Started today!
Chapters 1-12: [spoilers removed]

Okay! I had every intention of talking about chapter 1-12 yesterday, but then I decided to quickly glance at book 1 and 2. I fo..."

(view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Chapter 29: (view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Chapter 35: (view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Chapter 39: (view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Chapters 57 and 58: (view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Chapter 63: (view spoiler)

Helen 2.0 Final thoughts: (view spoiler)