A Good Thriller discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Pals - Archive > August Book Pals-Post Your Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (last edited Jul 29, 2016 08:17AM) (new)

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2098 comments Mod
Once you and your Book Pal have selected and read your book, post what you thought of the book on this thread. Partners are listed in this thread below. Can't wait to hear about your book choices!

You can go to the original thread Book Pals and click on your partner to see their books and friend them.

** Just a Tip - I like to give my partner at least three books to choose from with one being my top choice. That way they have some freedom as well.

★ ★ IF you have made an attempt to contact your partner with no response, please private message me letting me know so I can work on getting you a new partner for the month. Please give it at least 7 days before posting a comment as not all of our members log in every day. THANK YOU!

Be sure to check your partner's post and see if they want you to choose from a certain shelf.

Below are the PALS, plus the Message number of where they posted so you can check out their books. PLEASE NOTE: I'm taking over this for Amber so if you have any questions, comments or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me(through private message) and I will help as best I can.

Devi 10 & Karen 14
Ishita 7 & Ray 13
Dana 6 & Perri 12
Vera 9 & Tammy(She signed up late so contact her directly)
Daisy 3 & Amy24
Luffy 5 & Sue 21
RK 2 & Denise 23
Christy 15 & Lisa 16
Kirsten 4 & Juliana 8

HAPPY READING!!!

message 2: by Rennie (new)

Rennie Bottali (RennieBottali) | 5 comments Great, Thanks,

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Tasukada (amytasukada) About 80 pages into Black-eyed Susans , which was suggested by Daisy. I've been really enjoying it so far. It switches between the past and present and the tense changes between those to as well. I haven't seen it done before like that so that in itself was interesting.

really intrigued by the story too. Anyone else started to read their book? What do you think of it so far?

message 4: by Perri (new)

Perri Dana and I are reading A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and I"m intrigued so far.

message 5: by Dana (new)

Dana (dkmckelvey) | 598 comments I just finished A Monster Calls with Perri and I thought it was a sweet little read. Was nice to read between heavier books... Also the illustrations were so neat. Great choice Perri!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Tasukada (amytasukada) Finished Book:Black-eyed Susans and really liked it. thanks Daisy for picking it for me. It have a nice twist I didn't see coming and I really enjoyed the main character

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (benjazzy) | 0 comments Vera and I read Gone the next. I couldn't finish but she did. I was just bored out of my mind. I tried to read it because I knew she was but got to 50% and had to give up. :0( Not a good first time book pal, I will try to do better next time :0)Gone The Next

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2098 comments Mod
September Book Pals are posted!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.