Shut Up & Read discussion

Alien Fae Mate
This topic is about Alien Fae Mate
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 606} Alien Fae Mate by Misty Kayn

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (last edited Jul 28, 2016 07:39PM) (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: Alien Fae Mate
Author: Misty Kayn
Genre: Paranormal Sci-Fi Erotic Romance Novella
Formats Available: any
Pages: 80

He won’t risk losing her. She’ll risk everything to have him.

Rain maintains the science projects that allow the Fae to walk on the iron-cored earth, but she can’t figure out what her Fae boss wants. She’s tried blonde, brunette, C-cup and D, slutty heels and flats. Nothing works. But with the Fae mating season coming up, she’s pulling out all the stops.

Titan has explored the galaxy—and found the one woman he can never have. Rain is perfection, but he won’t risk losing her in a mating ritual that could kill her. Except her stepped-up steaminess is making his palms sweat, and his grip on his control is slipping…

The first 5 people to sign up leaving their email address and format they require will receive a link to use to claim this free ebook for review.

Review Due Date: August 18, 2016

Emma Mohr | 12 comments emmamohr88@gmail.com
Epub, please.

Look forward to reading this!

Olanrewaju (grandmasterace) | 16 comments Let me give it a go. Could be fun.

olarindeolanrewaju@yahoo.ca
PDF

Lachelle René ~Reading: It does the body good!~ (lachellerene) | 18 comments allthingsreviewed93@gmail.com mobi please and thank you!

message 5: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (ashlexa) | 7 comments Oooh, this looks good! I would definitely want to read this.
alexa.avec@gmail.com in epub please. Thanks!

Lachelle René ~Reading: It does the body good!~ (lachellerene) | 18 comments Thanks again for the book!

posted my review on goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

also posted on amazon - currently processing