YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mega Month Challenge Archive > Team Cuboid (F) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelly (last edited Aug 03, 2016 07:52AM) (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments

Kelly ✓
Stella
Ally ✓
Allison ✓
Jordan ✓
Fudge ✓
Michela ✓
Natasha ✓

Review Thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Current Hangman Number Pick: 224
Completed Hangman Numbers:

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Random Info: The cuboid bone is one of the seven tarsal bones located on the lateral (outer) side of the foot. This bone is cube-shaped and connects the foot and the ankle. It also provides stability to the foot.

Team Cuboid

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi :)

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Fudge wrote: "Hi :)"

Hi Fudge! How are you?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm good, wbu?

message 6: by Michela (new)

Michela Searson | 214 comments Hi

message 7: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Adding Natasha to your team. :)

message 8: by cersei (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments Hey guys! :)

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments Hey! :D

message 10: by cersei (last edited Aug 01, 2016 10:09AM) (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments Jordan wrote: "Hey! :D"

What's everybod reading first?

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments I'm reading Son (The Giver Quartet, #4) by Lois Lowry . :)

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Oh! We need to pick a number between 1 and 300, to get our hangman challenge. Which number would you like to pick?

message 13: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments Are you all okay with the number 224? :)

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Jordan wrote: "Are you all okay with the number 224? :)"

Works for me :)

message 15: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments Awesome! I'm about to start Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets :)

message 16: by cersei (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments im about to read madly by amy alward! happy reading everyone! :)

message 17: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments I'm checking in now.. (sort of lateish--my apologies)

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Welcome Allison!! No need to apologize! :)

message 19: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments So what is everyone most excited to read from their August TBR? :)

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments I'm pretty excited to read A Court of Mist and Fury :)

message 21: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments I'm pretty excited to finally read P.S. I Like You

message 22: by Michela (new)

Michela Searson | 214 comments I am pretty excited to read city of glass.

message 23: by Ally (new)

Ally Guay (allyguay) | 116 comments checking in!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys i am starting Never Never

message 25: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Ally wrote: "checking in!"

Hi Ally! :)

message 26: by cersei (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments hey guys! I finished one book that wasn't that great! moving on to elixir by hilary duff - hopefully this one is good! :D any recommendations for books? im all ears!

message 27: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments Natasha wrote: "hey guys! I finished one book that wasn't that great! moving on to elixir by hilary duff - hopefully this one is good! :D any recommendations for books? im all ears!"

What kind of books do you like to read? Like genre and audience target (YA, New Adult, Adult... etc. etc)

message 28: by cersei (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments personally I thought I only liked contemporary then I read Mara dyer and now i like paranormal, fantasy, ya... Pretty much anything that makes me fall in love like I do with fan fictions! Lol

message 29: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments Natasha wrote: "personally I thought I only liked contemporary then I read Mara dyer and now i like paranormal, fantasy, ya... Pretty much anything that makes me fall in love like I do with fan fictions! Lol "

Are we the same person? Haha I just recently read Mara Dyer this last year and finished the second and third book this year. Loved them!

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White was a cute book. A nice mix of paranormal and romance.
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White

I love Kasie West's books. They're cute contemporary reads that are easy to read (took me like a day to read one of them).
On the Fence by Kasie West The Distance Between Us by Kasie West P.S. I Like You by Kasie West The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

Another good book that I absolutely loved was My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatricl
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Just to name a few ;)

message 30: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments Did we have a number for this? I just finished reading P.S. I Like You but we haven't put in a number yet.

Now I'm onto finishing City of Bones now (don't know if I really like it).

message 31: by cersei (last edited Aug 03, 2016 06:37AM) (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments @ allison
lol i think we are! mara dyer changed the game for me! i loved that series and i can't wait for the other book in noahs pov! :D let me not gush cause i will! lol but thanks! ill check to see if i have any of these because im trying to get into books lately and i just cant... well except for aristotle & dante lol

&i think our number was 224 :)

message 32: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments I asked in the main Hangman threat, and I was told we only had to pick our number in this thread. I will add it to our top post and maybe that will help?? Any suggestions are appreciated :)

message 33: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Kelly wrote: "I asked in the main Hangman threat, and I was told we only had to pick our number in this thread. I will add it to our top post and maybe that will help?? Any suggestions are appreciated :)"

You need to post your number on your review thread. :)

message 34: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments I just posted out number in the review thread.

And @Natasha There's going to be one in his POV? I didn't know that. That is the best thing I've heard all week! And you've read/are reading Aristotle and Dante? Loved that book! It was amazing

message 35: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments @Abbie and @Allison THANK YOU!! :)

message 36: by cersei (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments @ Allison omg we're practically book twins! Dude, Mara Dyer was literally the best. Everything about that book was perfect to me lol. And yes, this is the book Untitled

And omg, I cry everytime! Aristotle is literally me and I need a Dante in my life! And when Ari JUMPED IN FRONT OF A CAR FOR DANTE & THEN HE NEVER REALIZED HE LOVED HIM GOD I LOVE THIS BOOK D:

message 37: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments It's Sign Language by Amy Ackley. IDK which one of use will finish the next book, but that's the answer. :)

message 38: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments Kelly wrote: "It's Sign Language by Amy Ackley. IDK which one of use will finish the next book, but that's the answer. :)"

I have a book that I need to write a review for if you want me to post it? I was going to wait until I finished this book I'm currently read, but I can definitely do it now.

And @Natasha Thanks! I'm so excited about that! I'll have to let my English teacher know (she got me interested in the series to begin with).

And I KNOW!!! That book hit me in the feels so bad. Like, I went through the emotional roller coaster that is that book in like less than 24 hours. So, so, so good and sooooo worth it. It was perfect. I need to own it now, haha.

message 39: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Guys, just so you know, you can take a guess after one book has been read for that set. You don't have to read another book to submit a guess. :)

message 40: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments So, are you saying that even though I haven't posted a review yet, I can still guess? Or is it only for the people that have posted a review? Sorry, this is my first time doing this challenge, so I'm not completely sure about the rules! :)

message 41: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Jordan wrote: "So, are you saying that even though I haven't posted a review yet, I can still guess? Or is it only for the people that have posted a review? Sorry, this is my first time doing this challenge, so I..."

Yes. If your team has read one book for that set, any of you can guess it. :)

message 42: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments Oh, okay! Thank you very much!

message 43: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Thank you Abbie!!

Would it be ok if our next pick was 132?

message 44: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 550 comments I'm fine with that!

I should have some reviews up in the next couple of days :)

message 45: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments Is everyone okay with number 132?

message 46: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments I went ahead and told the mod 132 in the review thread. I hope that's ok.

message 47: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Hi everyone :) What letter would we like to guess for the Bonus Fairy? I'm thinking a vowel...

message 48: by Allison (new)

Allison | 180 comments Maybe something like R or S or anyone of the vowels would work.

message 49: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyleann32) | 220 comments Allison wrote: "Maybe something like R or S or anyone of the vowels would work."

Ohhhh, I like S. Want to go with that?

message 50: by cersei (new)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments sounds good to me!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.