#Troubles discussion

Pets > #Catladyproblems

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
My cat either stretches and pushes me off my bed or sticks her butt near my face on my pillow, does that just happen to me????

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
#catladyproblem2- My cat constantly meows!!!! FOR NO REASON!!!

message 4: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! My cat is in love with a cat that lives outside so every night he calls to her ALL night. It gets super annoying, he wants to have kittens with her, idk if he knows he is fixed or if he wasn't fixed correctly

message 5: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I want a cat :( like really badly! My front go a kitten a few weeks ago but now it's almost full grown and it's so sad cuz kittens are ADORABLE!!!!

message 6: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! I have a Ragdoll kitten XD

She is so cute and we shaved her to look like a lion! Her tail is like a truffala tree!(Lorax)

message 7: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Yuuummmmmm!!!!

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
It said on my cats booklet from where we got her from RSPCA that she was meant to be short haired but If you called being about 4cm and that's in around summer in length of hair I think they must be going crazy. And I'm not saying that in a mean way :}

If I'm sitting on the lounge with a blanket over my lap covering my feet. If I move my feet even slightly the cat attacks them.

message 10: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I am now officially in mourning over the fact they I do not have a cat.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
Try having one that can't make up it's mind. Pal (cat #2) likes to come up to me, jump up on my lap, and then immediately get down. He'll do that for 20 minutes straight and I'm just like, "This is my life."

message 12: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Bahahhahahhah

OMG sooooo true EOB OMG. When I got my cat at the RSPCA she always wants to be a human like us. She doesn't drink out of she water bowl and when she sleeps in my bed she is completely on her back. Leaning in-between the side of the stomach and my arm. What the?????

My aunt's cat is a cat from hell. I swear that she has two personalities. Cat from hell vs. cat from heaven. One minute she'll be rubbing up against you and the next she will start biting, hissing, and clawing your body. The other day she attacked me just because I walked into the living room!!!!! My aunt locked us out on the porch because the cat started yowling, growling, and meowing. SHE NEVER MEOWS!!!

And as you said EOB she hisses at me for moving even the slightest bit. She also breathed really heavily which I don't think is a good sign. I'm thinking of taking her to the vets.

Omg, is both of our cats cloned as the same one??????
#Totalcatladyproblems

BlueWaterStorm wrote: "@Hatter your cat eows to??????"

YES!
So another thing that my aunt's cat does is she'll run into the bathroom without you noticing and when you go to use it and sit down you almost want to scream. SHE SITS AND WATCHES YOU WITH HER CLAWS OUT!!!!!!!
I didn't have a weapon so I just threw toilet paper at her and used the plunger as a sword...BOSS LEVEL ACHIEVED. Aelin G. would be proud. lol

YES!
Okay so I was at my friend's house and she has a cat as well. Well that night, we turned out the lights to go to bed and I heard a scratching noise. So we turned on the lights and saw nothing. We were about to fall asleep when the scratching noise started up again only this time it was louder.
As we turned on the lights, thunder boomed in the distance, and we screamed as we saw her cat sitting in the doorway watching us.
I think I had a heart attack...

Yea I can tell, soz not trying to sound mean by the ways

I need to learn when to shut up...I'm quiet most of the time off the internet. This is an outlet.

All good. My language online generally confuses people. Its just because I'm in a happy mood :P

OH MY GOSH!!!

Okay so I have a funny one. So I was playing with my cat, but then had to do something (I can't remember what it was). When I came back, Buddy (cat #1) was scratching at the door. All of the sudden he stopped and I bent down to pet him, but he started to walk away. As he walked away, I kid you not, he farted in my face!

message 31: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) In dying!!!! I can't..... Aaahhhh!!!!

I'm glad that we have become the new source of entertainment for everyone. lol

@Hatter you have no idea how many times my cat farts into my face it isn't even funny.
And also does anyone ever feel as thought your cat can sense as though she's looking at you all the time ITS SO WIERD!!

YES!!!!!!!!!

I think that I've grown an immunity to the smell of my cat's farts....

message 39: by Tabi (new)

Tabi (freaky-emo-kitten) | 15 comments I have three cats, the new one is a brat and beating up the other two.. best part is she is a little 8 pound kitty that is pawing and scaring my 16 pound male Russian Blue

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow... My two cats are sisters. They're calico and tabby mixes. My sister's cat is a calico with slight tabby markings and mine is my current profile picture. They run around the house at night so loudly and everyone wakes up.

message 41: by Tabi (new)

Tabi (freaky-emo-kitten) | 15 comments Mine do that too!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooo cute though... They also like to fight each other sometimes

message 43: by Tabi (new)

Tabi (freaky-emo-kitten) | 15 comments Play fight? :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly it's too scrappy to tell

My cat has been lost for 17hours! And I'm all cried out!

message 46: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) @BlueWaterStorm, Oh dear! Have you found your cat yet?

Soz Petie for the long waiting reply!
Thankfully I have found Alice, 4 days ago my dad found her when he was feeding our chickens. So I am so happy now that she's home safe and sound. She's still tired and is sleeping a lot.

message 48: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) That's ok for the late reply. I'm really glad that you found your cat! :)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments *whispers*
Deb the dog lady
(I'm lonely, I have no life, and my dad is allergic to cats so I don't have one) (I actually have a life to some extent)