The Tunnels: Escapes Under the Berlin Wall and the Historic Films the JFK White House Tried to Kill The Tunnels discussion

Ask the Author

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg Mitchell Yes, folks, I am here and ready, willing, and (one hopes) able to answer any of your questions about the writing, and content, of this book. Fire away! And thanks for being here. -- G.M.

message 2: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg Mitchell Thank you, I believe you may not be disappointed, as it is more like a "thriller" than a straight history. They will be posting great "advanced praise" reviews by everyone from the great novelist Alan Furst to legendary TV newsman Bill Moyers. This book was a real labor of love for me--my daughter and her husband, who live in Berlin--helped a great deal, to say the least. Thanks again for your interest.

message 3: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg Mitchell One update: Crown just launched a web site and blog for the book, here (and includes trailer and photos and excerpts):

http://gregmitchellauthor.com/

message 4: by Zev (new) - rated it 3 stars

Zev Steinmetz I finished reading the book.
The book is an amazing Read,it’s encouraging to read of people who fought for the right thing.
Just one question when you mentioning the wall of Gaza, you are not writing a word about the threat of people in Gaza who are trying to kill Israeli civilians at any given moment.
Writing about the Gaza wall without mentioning a word On the reason of the wall makes me wonder if this is an agenda free book.