#Troubles discussion

Start here! > Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments how about a thread for anyone to talk about their problems with friends and one for relationship problems and help?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments Can u put a link please?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
oh it's called The Problems of My Life...it should be right below this thread.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 37 comments friendship, and teenage and relationship troubles, and journals, and battling through all the mental illnesses and stuff

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
@Kavy Let me talk to BlueWaterStorm. If she hasn't already created a thread for it...
@Empress I'll have to talk to BlueWaterStorm, but I think that would be great! Ohhhhh yeah!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments Do you have a folder for relationship probs? I should. Definitely. There are so many people with these.

relationship problems???? No but I can make one!!!