#Troubles discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
No one ever wants to have people who they don't know to sit next to them on the bus. It's like a no no. And people with ear phones or head phones on pretending to look as though your invisible and just stare out the window. It isn't my fault that the bus is crowded? I just want to get to my destination without turning out to look like a bruised person that's either nearly fallen on the floor of the bus or has hit their head into a pole?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I was on the bus reading The Darkest Minds . because i was on the bus i could cry over the ending. so now all the feels are trapped inside of me

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Good point Empress

message 4: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I guess we're all different. I can't stand it when a stranger sits by me and tries having a conversation with me! I mean, I'm obviously busy! I've had people try to talk to me when I'm cramming my study time in or doing homework last minute. I'm fine with people sitting by me, but don't talk to me on the bus! It's my quiet time to get things done. I guess I'm kinda anti-social too.

message 5: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Empress_Of_Books wrote: "@Shaylee, same."

Hmm. That kinda sounded mean the way I said it.

message 6: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) @shaylee I'm also antisocial! Like when I was on a plane with my sister there were only 3 seaters so I was freaking out that someone chatty wud sit near me- thank goodness they didn't!!!

message 7: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Ha! That's AWESOME. I do the same thing. I watch people get on the bus and pray so hard that they won't sit by me and chat. I feel like it's always me...there were other open seats for heaven's sake!

message 8: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Us antisocialans have the worst of luck when it comes up transportation....

message 9: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) And then they do and you gotta act like you want to talk them when they start chit chatting away!!!

message 10: by Shay (last edited Jul 30, 2016 10:49PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) Empress_Of_Books wrote: "Ikr. I be like: *fingers crossed* please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me."

My thoughts exactly. I don't want to be mean so I always say it's fine to sit by me when they ask.

message 11: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Ariella wrote: "And then they do and you gotta act like you want to talk them when they start chit chatting away!!!"

Ack! That's a big pet peeve of mine.

message 12: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) I know how you guys feel. I am also part of the antisocial club and public transportation is my worst nightmare!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Luckily for me when i take the bus to school, my best friend sits next to me. And at the early hours of the morning she just wants to listen to music so we both sit in silence and do whatever.

message 14: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Ryley wrote: "Luckily for me when i take the bus to school, my best friend sits next to me. And at the early hours of the morning she just wants to listen to music so we both sit in silence and do whatever."

That would be nice. All my friends want to do on the bus is chat which is fine cuz I don't see them ever. I just have a problem with odd strangers talking to me.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments I ride on the bus back from school and I will ride to to school and back this year. There is this one person who loves in my neighborhood that I CANNOT STAND but my family all thinks it is because I like him BUT I HATE HIM TO THE END OF THE UNIVERS AND BACK INFONTY TIMES!!! ARG THERE ARE FEW PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND HOW MY SYSTEM OF LOVE WORKS (me rarely being one of them...) AND I DO NOT LOVE IDIOTS LIKE THIS!!! (Most of the time)

message 16: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Ravenpaw/claw~Alas! Earwax! You're just as sane as I am (-Luna Lovegood) wrote: "I ride on the bus back from school and I will ride to to school and back this year. There is this one person who loves in my neighborhood that I CANNOT STAND but my family all thinks it is because ..."

Thank you! Finally, someone who has the same issue. My family tries to make it into something it's not cuz I don't date much.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when people think you like someone because you are mean to them. like no. I just hate them. end of story

message 18: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) It's in words!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I was bullied on the bus...

Phoenix~They/Them Same, I hate people in this town Im in.