Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Kc, Benjamin Roche-Cordova, & Takemeawayfromevil

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments ((Sooooooo are we still waiting for something?))

message 2: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments ((oooo boy lol alright than))

message 3: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 24791 comments Mod
((Haha, I wrote you a prophecy twice, thinking I didn't do it the first time, KC. XD Here's the second one, if you're interested. Also, Takemeawayfromevil dropped his RP with me too. I don't know if he gave up the site or what.))

The hounds of death, eyes of red,
Hunt the flesh that is soon dead,
The dreams that haunt will end with death,
Unless heroes save the hell-god's chest,
Return what once was to that which is,
Return to Hades what is rightfully his.
A gift from death is life, indeed,
Unless you fail to preform his deed.

message 4: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Sep 18, 2016 11:24AM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) (I am so sorry for taking so long! Had a family emergency)

message 5: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments ((It's okay. This isn't happening anymore. KC is leaving goodreads.))

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) ((Aw. I was looking forward to role-playing this, but I won't complain, it's their decision.))

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) ((if you do write a fabric about this quest, I will read it. And I will cry, because it will most likely be beautiful. And I will deny that I cried.))

message 8: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Sep 18, 2016 12:17PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) ((fine with me, I'd be honored ))

message 9: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Of course! I'd be honored to have my character in your fanfic!

message 10: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Heya, KC! :D *pops in and sneaks in the back to watch*

message 11: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Welcome back KC! I can help you as best as i can. I haven't seen takemeaway since you left. I think you made 'em leave. kidding of course.

message 12: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Well, what's the book on? This quest?))

message 13: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments So far I'd say your general ideas are pretty nice. I like how you added the sword changing colors with each kill! Is that going to symbolize something in the future? Or did you do it just for a cool effect?

message 14: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Ooh! What if the oracle was looming over her while she slept? Like, zombie oracle? Does she recognize the others from the dreams? Did she have visions of their attacks with the prophecy?

Hellhounds attack to reap a soul (In payment of some trespass. Probably because a promise to Hades has not been kept and those in camp are paying for it. Maybe all the victims are precious to the one who made the promise? Chiron? He is immortal, after all.)
Victory's daughter must pay the toll (Certain half-blood who has to go to Hades to make a bargain?)
A sword of festering, rotten death (Sword in your idea, perhaps)
Leads to the land devoid of breath
(Poseidon or Hades. I'm gonna say Hades.)
A bargain struck, the battle done, (Maybe a new bargain that nullifies Chiron, but has a heavy toll for the person who makes the deal.)
But in the end, who has truly won? (Pyrrhic victory.)

message 15: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Oh, so the Hellhounds are after her? Hmmm...
Why does Hades want her? Is he trying to draw her to him to make a demand of her?

message 16: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Personally, I really like the first prophecy. The Nike thing should definitely be it. When I first heard the prophecy and we were going to rp it, I thought Nike lost a bet and the sword was for Nike if she won. But being stubborn and always wanting to win, she stole the sword from Hades and gave it to you. Maybe the sword contains very important souls in it? Not a lot, but like 5 souls. Each one has their own color and their own power? Or maybe it contains a lot of souls with setimental value to Hades and everytime you kill something their soul goes in the sword changing its color to let you know their in there? Just blurting things out now. lol

message 17: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Maybe Hades is sending hellhounds to bring you back to the Underworld and trap you so he can get his sword back?

message 18: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Wow, you're really creative, Ben!

message 19: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Thank you both very much! :) Yeah KC it was a good idea to come back here and get some ideas. I'll be here to blurt things out if you need any other ideas.

message 20: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Oops sorry didn't see this!

message 21: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Okay. Have a good night.

message 22: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments I thought it was a "Give me my sword or I'll take your life" type of thing. So in the end, you want to be able to barter and make a deal with him? Have him give you something for the sword? What if you find out in the quest that whatever Hades won from his bet with Nike was something she was originally going to give you. Does that make sense? So maybe you could barter what Hades won from Nike with the sword?

message 23: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Ahhhhh okay! I'll see if I can think of anything else. Yeah, if you want to rp I'm ready anytime you are.

message 24: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments The rp? Yeah! Do we pretend there is no third person or is our rp not going to be of the quest?

message 25: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Maybe we can pretend the third person is missing and we are looking for him? Outside of camp of course.

message 26: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Okay sounds good!

message 27: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Okay. Where to?

message 28: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments Okay sounds good! Does Anuki and Maxine already know the person is missing?

message 29: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Roche-Cordova | 1766 comments okay sounds good!

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) fff- Oml...I'm sooo sorry *holds head*//

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.