We Are Unique discussion

General Uniqueness > You're Unique So Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,460 (1460 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
Name (what you would like to be called)
Something unique about you
Tell us some more!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
You all can call me Hatter if you'd like.
I have a soft spot for Phantom of the Opera (love stories)
I am pure madness and loveeeeeee to talk to people!

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 1 comments I'm Soumya and I love to write and read.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments Name: Lunic Charm ~In the process of maybe changing my username~
Something unique about you: I love Yaoi and the cuteness of anime.
Tell us some more!

I love to draw anime characters and am in the process of making my first ever great OC character.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Im Jhovani!
I'm Black, I love Metal,Anime,drawing,Sports,looking cool,and more!
IM THE BLACK HOLE 0_e

Hello Soumya!
Don't change your name, Lunic Charm! It's really cool!
Black hole...bahahhaha

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello,
My name is Bella!!!

Things to know about me:
I love beauty and the beast! (obsessed actually))
I am in Colorguard, dance and love to read and write!
Majoring in Creative writing and Journalism!!

Pineapple .....o.o

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

wait ur talking about the tv show right?

message 10: by connie (new)

connie I am Connie.
Something unique about me: Hmm that is a toughie. I am crazy about a band called Nightwish (which by the way Madhatter sings Phantom of the Opera) and I am a writer of horror and poetry. I guess that is unique for a 59 yr old grandmother .

OMG CONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "wait ur talking about the tv show right?"

TV SHOW, MOVIE, STORY EVERYTHING:P

message 14: by Alexia (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:02PM) (new)

Alexia Landry (alexialandry) I'm Alexia and I like to read, eat and sleep. :P And I love Les Miserables. Also I speak English (obviously), French and Spanish :)

hahaha. Point taken.

Alexia wrote: "I'm Alexia and I like to read, eat and sleep. :P And I love Les Miserables. Also I speak English (obviously), French and Spanish :)"

Three languages?! You should teach me. lol jk. I would probably fail in the first 5 minutes...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Hello Soumya!
Black hole...bahahhaha"

It is because of my oc character, I do like Lunic Charm as a username, I mean I've had this username for 2 in a half years. It's just a maybe for the moment.

Can you all help me make this one of the biggest groups on Goodreads? INVITE PEOPLE PWEASE!!! *says that desperately* lolz

Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Hello Soumya!
Black hole...bahahhaha"

It is because of my oc character, I do..."

Well I think you should keep it. You adopted it. :)

AECH!!!!! You made it!!!! *dances happily*

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments My first username for this site was Kana-may, Kanamay..... either one, I can't remember with one I used XD

That actually sounds pretty bad a.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia wrote: "I'm Alexia and I like to read, eat and sleep. :P And I love Les Miserables. Also I speak English (obviously), French and Spanish :)"

Soon my real name is Alexia as well:D Twinsies!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

KoMiKo, Call me Zoe
I love fanfiction =^o^=
I love Dan and Phil & I have way to many ships for one human being

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "That actually sounds pretty bad a."

I only changed my username once, which is pretty good consitering I have a few friends on here that change their username like they do clothes. I have no problems with it, it's just a little confusing when dealing with whom you rp with.

I know how you feel, L.C. It gets really confusing and frustrating when people can't make up their mind on what they want.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "KoMiKo, Call me Zoe
I love fanfiction =^o^=
I love Dan and Phil & I have way to many ships for one human being"

Dan roasted himself on YouTube the other day and he actually raps pre..."

I know, I died while watching it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Same

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I know how you feel, L.C. It gets really confusing and frustrating when people can't make up their mind on what they want."

(view spoiler)

Oh! U guys can create threads and all of that. Idc. So if u want to create a thread for your fandoms, go ahead.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay

Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I know how you feel, L.C. It gets really confusing and frustrating when people can't make up their mind on what they want."

[spoile..."

Hahaha. You and I will be great friends. Hahaha. That was good...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments yeah I know right

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments KoMiKo wrote: "Yay"

Penny!!!! Rip..... T.T

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Yay"

Penny!!!! Rip..... T.T"

Omg!! I know!! ;-;

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:25PM) (new)

Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Yay"

Penny!!!! Rip..... T.T"

Omg!! I know!! ;-;"

Those RWBY feels... again"

*Crawls into corner* Cri

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments KoMiKo wrote: "Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Yay"

Penny!!!! Rip..... T.T"

Omg!! I know!! ;-;"

Those R..."

And pyrrha is only but dust in the wind..... T.T *Laugh and cries* And when the ship just became cannon

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "Yay"

Penny!!!! Rip..... T.T"

Omg!! I know!..."

IKR :( So much feels

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "Does RWBY have a fandom name? *goes to look it up*"
Lol

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

*Screams*

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:...

Its an awesome idea for the fandom name

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

True

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

and yeah that is a good one

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments the threads up BTWs

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol and yay!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Name (what you would like to be called)
Something unique about you
Tell us some more!"

Shine(but I go by: Pink, Loki, PinkLoki)
I'm addicted to writing and I use some Marvel for my inspirations.
I USE A LOT LOKI GIFS!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments I started three fandom threads..... *Cries upon realizing that I am making more friends again on this site* Finally

*laughs* Good!
Hey if anyone wants to see a quarter of how I came to be, go to My Unique Madness thread. hehehehehehe

message 50: by Minx (new)

Minx (minxreadsalot) Heeeelo! I go by the name Minx to my friends, The Genre Minx if you want to get feisty. :P

Unique about me? Everything! Ha ha ha

Ps: LOVE phantom of the Opera everything!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30