Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Mods > Mod applications

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 746 comments Mod
Name:
Which timezone are you in?
Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)
Why do you think you should be a mod?
How active are you every day? (1 = hardly active. 10 = 24/7)
How much time are you willing to devote to the group a day? (1 = 5-10 minutes. 10 = all day)
Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

message 2: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 746 comments Mod
Only two more mods will be selected. Mods will be selected based off of extraordinary applications. The better your application looks and the more detailed the more likely you are to be picked.

message 3: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 1 comments Name:
I go by Soul. My actual name is Shea

Which timezone are you in?
Pacific

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)
On here no. On other places a few times for stupid reasons. Like telling someone an RP needs to be private when it violates the Terms of Use. (Yes I read those)

Why do you think you should be a mod?
Well first and foremost I'd like to say that I probably shouldn't be a moderator on this chat. I am new to Good Reads and have very little experience with their systems, but on the off chance that you do consider me I think I should be a Moderator for the following reasons. The first reason is I am a huge supporter of balance in RPs. I tend to enforce checks and balances to make characters as mentioned in the previous sentence balanced, not overpowered and not underpowered. The second reason is I enforce rules. I strongly believe that an RP needs structure and rules are one of the main ways to obtain that structure, so naturally I enforce the rules. The third and final reason is I debate. I will stand for my position against anyone and listen to there stance as well. I am not afraid to speak up against another mod or normal chat member for what would benefit the chat

How active are you every day? (1 = hardly active. 10 = 24/7) 8.5 I will be here for the majority of the day unless something comes up or when I need to sleep.

How much time are you willing to devote to the group a day? (1 = 5-10 minutes. 10 = all day) 9 even if I'm not rping I am surveying the chat excluding my sleep time (in which I would review the chat when I awoke) or if something comes up.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? On here no. Other places yes

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2016 01:08PM) (new)

Name: Maple (Mapledream, whatever you wanna call me)

Which timezone are you in? US Mountain Standard Time

Have you ever been banned? Nope

Why do you think you should be a mod? I have lots of modding experience, especially in rp groups and am on quite often. I get notifications on my phone, so I can always look at that. I can help out by approving characters and such, coming up with some ideas, just doing whatever you need me to. I also am good making character lists for groups and I keep them very updated. I keep anything I do very updated and stay really organized.

How active are you every day? 9, although I'm mostly on my phone because I mainly spend my time on the computer making character sheets.

How much time are you willing to devote to the group a day?
8 I would spend more time on it, but I have other things to do. Luckily I'm not on nearly as many groups as I used to be, so there will be plenty of time for this one!

Now I know this isn't very detailed, but I think I hit all the points I needed to get through and that that's what counts.

message 5: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

love hurts  | 216 comments Mod

message 6: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

love hurts  | 216 comments Mod
Name: I tried to fight it but now i've gave up
Which timezone are you in? Eastern
Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) no, not yet. Hopefully never
Why do you think you should be a mod? Umm, I love harry potter, know everything about it, and have alot of experience.I am a potterhead!
How active are you every day? (1 = hardly active. 10 = 24/7) 10
How much time are you willing to devote to the group a day? (1 = 5-10 minutes. 10 = all day) 10
Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes mostly all the groups i'm in :) I'm Head Mod in another harry potter group as well