Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Serenity (Forever, #1)
This topic is about Serenity
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: SERENITY (Paranormal/Metaphysical) 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Hi everybody! I am looking for 10 reviews to be posted on Goodreads and Amazon (or iBooks, Barnes and Noble...) by August 8th. Thanks for your time!

Serenity (Forever, #1) by India R. Adams

Serenity

Book Description:

"To say I know where this story begins is to say I remember what lifetime started it all…and why. What I do know is this lifetime is hard and cruel…maybe like the rest. That is until I meet him–the light that shines and guides me. To where, I don’t know, but my soul chooses to follow regardless. I believe my soul has done this before. I believe I will follow him…forever."

A destructive home life silently destroys Serenity, a 16-year-old girl, until her broken spirit is given a gift in the form of an old journal that sends her a visitor in the night. The cloaked woman teaches Serenity that the lingering feeling of missing a part of her soul may not be a figment of her imagination, and with these words, Serenity’s journey, of this lifetime, begins.

"Away from the sun I close my eyes
and release myself into the unknown
I hope she is there
I hope she is there…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi India! Your offer will tend to draw more reviews if you post a LARGE copy of your book cover.

You can find directions HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Scroll down to Comment #6 for my tutorial.

message 3: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "Hi India! Your offer will tend to draw more reviews if you post a LARGE copy of your book cover.

You can find directions HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

Thank you, Anna. You are sweet and always try to help me but I have yet to figure out how to do it :( I've tried and tried, lol, and have surrendered to the fact that, I suck at technology!