Memory of Revolution discussion

Shōhoku High School > Classroom E-12

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 464 comments Mod
Calculating ITS OVER 9000! XD

message 2: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Jake wrote: "Calculating ITS OVER 9000! XD"

((XDDDD))

message 3: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Ah, Math class. Itzari entered, tailed by Yunna. They were becoming close friends... Even if Itzari hated the show of shallow that Yunna put on. She felt very defensive, all the same.

message 4: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna walked in behind, still the same cloths as before. Boys staring at her intently, but she seemed more at ease.

message 5: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari smiled at her and took a seat with spaces about it. She'd grown to like Yunna throughout the day.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison walked into class in jeans, a cream colored blouse, a tan blazer, a light brown scarf, and tan booties with a light brown knit headband on and her hair in a bun. She sat in a chair and put her violin case down beside her desk and her backpack on the back of her chair.

message 7: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "So what's your social media accounts look like?" She asked as they sat down. She was asking about her professional one not her personal one.

message 8: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito walks in with a bunch of friends as he finds his seat at the back. He started talking to his friends while they waited for the teacher. Who was running late so it gave everyone time to do their own thing.

message 9: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison looked over at Kirito and smiled at him, waving slightly to say hello. She then turned forward again and began reading her book, Count of Monte Cristo.

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments She took out her laptop, showing Yunna a rather professional looking performance site with embedded advertisements for her shows and clips of her youtube performances. This was pretty amazing. Her Facebook seemed to be a celebrity thing, with followers instead of friends. "I do have private accounts, but this is my public face."

message 11: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Wow, you're is really nice," she said as she scrolled through the pages. "I should really take notes on this!" She said.

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "I could help, if you want," she said, raising an eyebrow. "I can hook you up with some web designers and advertisers." Itzari was already writing down numbers, like this was the language she spoke.

message 13: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Woah, woah. Thanks, but I'm not sure if you want me messing with your people. No need to associate your name with mine," she said. "You sure you want to be associated with the selfie girl?" She asked, s bit of an amusing smile.

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "They work for a variety of clients. I'm just referring their services to you. I'm not that good, to have designers exclusively dedicated to me." She smiled.

message 15: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Really? Well then I guess I could try it out," she chuckled.

message 16: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Only if you want," she said. "I do like your music a bit."

message 17: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Aww, thank you," she said. "I'm trying to become a jack of all trades," she said, posing.

message 18: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments She chuckled. "That's going to be fantastic. Sounds fun."

message 19: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Yeah. I can't only be beutiful," she said with a smile.

message 20: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Loads of people try to get away with just that." Itzari smiled.

message 21: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Well. Most people have to work for a beauty my level," she said, Itzari only feeding her ego.

message 22: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari fed it mostly for amusement. "That level is certainly quite difficult to attain."

message 23: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito waved back to her with a smile then turned back his friends. His friends were talking to him about something big.

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison kinda wanted to sit by Kirito but didn't want anymore rumors starting up. Eventually she just said what the heck and picked up her stuff and moved, sitting in the desk by him. "Hey." She said and smiled.

message 25: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

He couldn't see through his hair. But thankfully he could recognize her voice to tell who she was. "Hey Whats up?" Kirito replies as him and his friends continue the topic about school dances and how fun they are.

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison shrugged and smiled. "Nothing much. I got a little lost on the way to class, though." She said and laughed slightly. "What's up with you?" She asked.

message 27: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"My friends were telling me about these school dances that we have and how awesome it is" Kirito said to her trying to talk back and forth. "Guys shut up about dates we don't even know when the school dance is" Kirito tells them-.-.

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison laughed and smiled. "I've actually never been to a dance but they sound like fun. I hope we have one coming up soon." She said.

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Me too I would love to have fun at a dance" Kirito says smiling while telling his friends to hold on. "Ok ok guys I'm talking here" he laughs.

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison laughed and smiled at Kirito's friends before smiling back at him. "So," she started. "How many dances have you been to?" She asked.

message 31: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"6. 3 in middle school and 3 in elementary but never here I heard its awesome here so I came." Kirito chuckled. "You've never been to one dance?" Kirito asked her while his friends giggled a bit.

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison shook her head. "No. I always had either a play or tournament or audition the next day and couldn't be out late. Besides, I was never asked to one so I couldn't have gone anyway." She told him with a shrug.

message 33: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito's friends started to giggle and laugh. "Hey whats so-" Kirito get cut off by being pushed into kissing Madison forehead and chest. Kirito gets up red faced and blushing hard "Hey you idiots what the hell?!" Kirito barks and chases them around.

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison blushed Crimson and her entire face turned red in embarrassment. As the people around her began laughing her eyes quickly filled with tears and she ran out of the room and into the hallway, crying once she was out of the room.

message 35: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Stop laughing it isn't funny! You would like it if it happened to you." Kirito tells them as they quiet down. Kirito puts his hand on his head and shakes his head as he walks out the door. "Hey...You ok?" Kirito asked her.

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison sat on the ground with her knees to her chest, crying. "I-I j-just l-lost m-my f-first k-kiss in c-class in f-front of everyb-body. I've n-never b-been s-so embarrassed." She said miserably. "P-Please t-tell m-me that y-you w-weren't in on it." She said and looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

message 37: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments ((Just her head and bewbs. :P))

message 38: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito blushes hard "First kiss huh? My friends always pull something like that and don't tell me" Kirito says kneeling down and hugging her close. "First kiss ....." Kirito says trying to be quiet about it but fails.

message 39: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ilsa wrote: "((Just her head and bewbs. :P))"

((XD)))

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison blushed even harder and nodded. "Yes, my first kiss. I've never been to a dance or had a boy formed or had a kiss before just now. Happy? Are you going to make fun of me too? Because if you are you can just leave now." She said and pulls away from him.

message 41: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"........I would never it would be against my laws as a man" Kirito said giving her a hug and a kiss on the head. "Just know I'm always here for you and if you need space ill go" He said blushing as he was getting up to leave.

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison blushed and felt terrible for thinking he'd make fun of her and bully her. "Wait." She said quickly and sighed. "I'm sorry. I just.... I shouldn't have assumed the worst of you. Please don't go... Not without me. I-I can't go back in there alone." She said, getting softer with each word.

message 43: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito pulls her into a hug and blushes smelling her hair the scent was one of his favorites Vanilla. "Ok you ready to go in? Or you wanna stay out her for a bit?" He asked letting go of her.

message 44: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison shook her head and wiped her eyes. Staying out here would only prolong the inevitable. "I-I'm fine now. We can go in. If you want." She said and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She was very thankful she never wore makeup, otherwise she'd be a mess right now. And the best thing about her naturally rosy cheeks is once she'd stopped crying for a minute or two, you could never tell she'd cried at all.

message 45: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"By the way I don't think you lost your first kiss" Kirito says blushing. He opens the door and waves his hand in a gesture "Ladies first" he chuckled walking in after her.

message 46: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari laughed and pointed like a horrible person, sort of like all the NPCs.

((It's crossed out for those who can't see.))

message 47: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Awww, how cute," Yunna snickered at the blushing girl.

message 48: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison blushed softly and glared at Yunna before going back to her seat beside Kirito and sitting down, trying to ignore all the pointing, whispering, and laughter.

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Because everyone's lives and amusement focused on paying the utmost attention to a normal High School relationship and ridiculing the two constantly. Itzari focused on the mathematics.

message 50: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna had gotten her one shot in so she went to work on her math as well, but would occasionally sneak her phone out to text someone.

« previous 1 3