ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ↱ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ↲ discussion

s ʜ ᴇ ʀ ʟ ᴏ ᴄ ᴋ > ɴᴇᴡ sᴄᴏᴛʟᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀʀᴅ

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) James parked their car in their space, since they worked here on their workdays, " Here we are, do you need help getting inside? If you do I can help you," James said as they looked over at the girl.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No it's fine," Mil said, getting out. She glanced at the corner where the there was supposed to be a telephone booth. Her eyes widened when the telephone booth to get to the Ministry of Magic wasn't there.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " What's wrong?" James asked as they watched the girl.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Nononono," Mil muttered "It has to be here. There is no way it can't be," She started to panic.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) "What's is wrong?" James asked again, repeating their question.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mil whipped out her wand. If the Ministry was gone she wanted solid proof that it was gone because if the Ministry was gone so was the rest of the wizarding community . "Accio Daily Prophet!" She shouted, not caring that other people would surely hear her at this point. Nothing came

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) James frowned, remembering they heard that before, they shook their head, " The phone booth moved madam, they thought it looked weird where it was and moved it if that what your worried about," James said as they saw where the girl had just looked.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((there's no way they could've heard any Harry Potter spells before))

"i-i-its all gone." Mil stammered. "the Ministry, Koldovestrov... my friends... my family" she broke down in tears

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mil was surprised to find the person she had been talking to had been replaced by a girl around her age.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Mil, um, about that. all I know is that this is London. and I don't belong here" Mil said.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I'm a bit upset. there is no wizarding community and yet" Mil showed Abbie her wand.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You could say that" Mil said. "I was in the middle of a spell when suddenly I was here."

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I found out there was no wizarding community here. disturbing since I must return to Koldovestrosz

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Perhaps this is your world. I could see. do you have an object that would determine this is your world" mil askef

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I have already tried. in my London there is a popular wizarding newspaper called the daily prophet. I tried summoning a copy but nothing came" Mil explained

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yes))

Mil sighed. "I'm probably missing a lot of school"

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I'm not sure what there is to do" Mil said shrugging

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((wait for someone to find them? ))

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((unlikely since there are no other made canon characters that need to be kidnapped.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((go))

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((after Heroes of Olympus))

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yeah. a decent amount. head canon is allowed))

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Hey, we're headed over to the cafe))

ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ↱ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ↲

unread topics | mark unread