ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ↱ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ↲ discussion

ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴠ ᴇ ʟ > ғᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍs ᴘʟᴀᴢᴀ

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth took off her sunglasses as she watched the lightning. She was on an undercover Hydra mission to kill one of the Avengers team members. She wasn't fazed when she saw the girl. Maybe this was an opportunity.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth walked over to the girl. She flashed a fake FBI badge, she always kept on her, to keep the people away from the girl. Elizabeth crouched next to the girl, doing a quick inspection

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth noticed that the girl was starting to move. She frowned slightly. This did hinder her assassination plans. But perhaps she could use this girl.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Relax" Elizabeth said. "You're in New York, by the Four Freedoms plaza," Her eyes widened when she felt the buzz. So this girl must be some sort of mutant like herself. This just kept getting better.

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "My name is Elizabeth," Elizabeth said. "I'm going to have to ask you to come with me," She pulled out her fake FBI badge again.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ELizabeth stood up, steadying the girl. "What is your name?" SHe asked curiously. She wanted to know about this girl who appeared to be a mutant.

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "My place where I'm going to ask you more questions," Elizabeth said. "All for confidential purposes."

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I'll ask once we're in a more secure location." Elizabeth said, walking to her current apartment and base of operations. She made sure that abbie was following her at all times.

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth walked up the flights of stairs to her apartment and then let Abbi in first before stepping inside. "You came down by lightening. How?" She asked immediately

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Trust me. I'd believe you no matter what you told me," Elizabeth said. Despite the fact that it was summer, she had a smokey fire going.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Don't ask about the fire" Elizabeth said as she helped Abbi into the bathroom. Elizabeth pulled out her emergency medical supplies. she only got so much when going out on a mission. if she needed anything else she would have to buy it or steal it.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "That was Greek and if you had been struck by a lightening bolt, you wouldn't be moving around like this," Elizabeth easily caught Abbi's lie. She was trained to detect lies.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "My theory is you're a mutant like me," Elizabeth said. If she was going to bring up mutants she might as well be straight forward with it. To prove that she was telling the truth, Elizabeth manipulated some of the smoke that was lingering on the ceiling and turned it into a puppy in front of Abbi.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Than what are you?" Elizabeth asked. "I've shown you what I am so you should tell me what you are," She was curious.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "What type of blood." Elizabeth asked. Since she said she wasn't a mutant it couldn't be the mutant gene.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "And who might your dad be?" Elizabeth asked. She was trying to get as much information as possible.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth started piecing everything together. The lightening, electricity, Greek. "Thank you for the information," She said, not bothering to answer Abbi's question.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Contact me superiors. Dont go anywhere," Elizabeth said as she pulled out her phone and dialed the number for her Hydra superlative.

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth was faster, drawing a gun and putting it up. Right where Abbi's head was. "No sir. I found something, someone, much more interesting," She said into her phone.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth tossed her phone in the air, unaffected by the shock. She grabbed her phone. "I'll bring her in sir," She said before hanging up. She then pulled all of the smoke so that it was surrounding Abbi, giving Elizabeth cover.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth attacked out of nowhere from the side. Her approach couldnt be seen because of the smoke. She had a knife in her hand and used skills to get Abbi away from the window. Elizabeth moved with great speed.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((From the side))

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth had trained her entire life for things like this. She was a professional assassin in fact. She moved so Abbi would be forced under the living room chandelier.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth ran after Abbi, jumping out without a seconds thought.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth landed without breaking a sweat or a bone. She was trained like this. Expertly trained

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Hail Hydra" Elizabeth said, attacking Abbi with her knife

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth pulled duel knifes out of her boots. SHe moved fast, making sure to dodge anymore lightening attacks

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth wasn't breaking a sweat. It seemed like these two warriors were equally matched

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Hydra will send members when they want to," Elizabeth said

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "They trust me well enough. Hydra is busy" Elizabeth said, letting her english accent slip to a russian on

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth had noticed the chance of a storm on the forcast. The girl must've made it come quicker.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth followed Abbi, not giving up

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You could be a vital asset to Hydra" Elizabeth said.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You don't belong here. That's why. Whoever you are, daughter of Zeus, you do not come from this world" Elizabeth said. With all the heroes and such someone would've noticed if there were Greek demigods by now.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You don't belong" Elizabeth hissed.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Yes. And if I don't respond don't spam the topic))

Elizabeth olled her eyes, walking over to Abbi

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth narrowed her eyes, unsure.

message 39: by Astra (last edited Aug 15, 2016 10:08PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Elizabeth didn't remember her having a bag. Though she could here helicopters from hydra coming. She moved the bag closer to Abbi.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((I'll create a Hydra base in a second))

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((OK))

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Yeah))

ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ↱ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ↲

unread topics | mark unread