ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ↱ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ↲ discussion

ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴠ ᴇ ʟ > ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Astra (last edited Jul 24, 2016 07:25PM) (new)

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda sat in her room, upset after what had happened in Lagos. She didn't know what or who she was anymore.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was in his dark room with dim lights, laying on the bed. He was here because of Thor and he was under his brother's supervision. Loki couldn't sleep at night and he was afraid that somebody would find out what's going on in his mind.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda looked out her window for a few minuted before slowly standing up and walking out of her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki got up from the bed to pace around for a bit. He was avoiding the Avengers, because he thinks they'll never believe him or anything, and he felt haunted, but he couldn't exactly pinpoint it.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda didn't know where she was walking as she wandered the halls. she ended up getting turned around and lost.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki needed to walk around the halls and he walked out from his room and down the halls. He was so lost in his thoughts.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda turned a corner and accidentally ran into Loki. "Oh, sorry" She mumbled looking down.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was startled from the bump and looked down. "I guess that makes both of us. I wasn't paying any attention to you."

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "What are you doing walking around this late?" Wand asked, innocently and curiously.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I couldn't sleep." Loki replied, not wanting anyone to know about his nightmares of being tortured. Of course, it does hurt him in his sleep.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I could not sleep either," Wanda said with a bit of a nod. She wouldn't ask why he couldn't sleep. Everyone here had a reason if they didn't want to sleep or couldn't sleep.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Which Loki didn't know about it. But it was nice to learn that everyone had a different reasons for everything. "I'm Loki." Loki said.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Wanda." Wanda said softly. "I have not seen you here before," Though of course she had only been here for a few months.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've been here...just not showing myself. Under Thor's supervision." Loki said quietly. Maybe one day he'll show himself more.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I see..." Wanda said, thinking. She hadn't felt his presence, his mind, either. "Tell me, do you know why I can't sense your mind?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki sighed in stress. Ever since he's been brainwashed by Thanos, his mind wasn't the same and since the Dark World War happened at Asgard and other Realms, he was still struggling. "You think you know pain? It'll be sweet as pain." The Other's voice haunted Loki's mind.

"I..." Loki couldn't bear to say it, but if he doesn't get help soon, something bad was going to happen to him.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda tilted her head silently. She reached up to touch his forehead, since it would help her connect, but she pulled back quickly, as soon as she had made contact.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was struggling for years, wanting help and trust, not be treated like a nobody. He was still angry at those he didn't help him and abandoned him. 'I need help. Otherwise, I'll die.' Loki thought.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) That glimpse Wanda had seen into his mind had startled her. "I... I should go..." She stammered before running off, finding her room.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 16, 2016 05:59PM) (new)

Loki stormed to his room and slammed the door shut, not caring if anyone else heard it or not. He felt unwanted. Odin and Laufey were right, his birthright was to die as a child.

"YOUR BIRTHRIGHT! WAS TO DIE! AS A CHILD. CAST OUT ONTO THE FROZEN ROCK!" Odin once said to Loki.

He already lost his Mother Frigga. "Frigga is the ONLY REASON you're alive and you'll NEVER SEE her again." Odin once said to Loki.

Now, Thor and his friends threatened to kill him in the past.
"Betray and I'll kill you." Thor, Sif, and Volstagg warned Loki a long time ago.

Loki couldn't run away from anything. He was mad and messed up. From being lied about his heritage to who-knows-what'll happen to him in the future.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda sat on her bed, staring at the wall, shaking. After seeing what she had she was scared a bit. Then things got worse.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm nothing but a monster to everyone. Nobody wants me around and yet. And yet they use me for other things." Loki muttered, staring at his blades that were hanging on his wall. He hasn't touched them in awhile and he didn't feel like using them.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda's desk was knocked over with an audible crash as she tried to defend herself from the being that had just appeared in her room and attacked her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm confused.)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 762 comments Mod
pretty sure out main villain has taken his first victim

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Just go along with it. Maybe have Loki hear and come investigate))

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Not quite yet. But within the next two posts of mine))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thanks!)

The sound of crashing desk alerted Loki from his thoughts. Grabbing his daggers and scepter, he bolted out from his room towards Wanda's room.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Wanda struggled against Aziz (in anthro form*) who was trying to drag her back to the portal he had come through. Somehow Aziz had been able to turn off Wanda's powers. She screamed for help.

((* Aziz is more powerful in his anthro form))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(This is going to be complicated.)

Loki kicked Wanda's door open, using his scepter to blast at this pathetic creature. Nobody messes with women.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Nope.))

Aziz laughed at the weaklings petty attempt to stop him as a dark magic force field blocked the weakling's attack. He stepped through the portal with wanda, disappearing. As the portal closed a shock wave of temporal distortion was sent through out the multiverse.

((Might I suggest sending Loki (who's obviously effected by the temporal distortion) to Wayne Manor))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Idiot!" Loki cursed, knowing that he has to find Wanda before the Avengers found out about it.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Yep. Now Loki has been thrown to a different universe. Wayne Manor would help))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony sits in his engineering space pouting. He never used to have this problem before. He looked down at the Rubik's Cube harshly, twisting and turning it trying to put all of the colors on one side.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) No one would ever think that tripping off all things you cause everything in the world to turn upside down. well it did. Sort of. Kendrick Thoran had been hurrying to his composer's opera house, arms full of papers. then he tripped. but instead of hitting the hard ground, what he hit was colder, though still hard. it was unfamiliar to him. his papers svatterewd as theory fell out of his arms.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"What. THE. @#*!@" he shouts angrily, standing up, knocking back his chair. Once he fully stands up, he dizzily falls back down, his head spinning in circles, making him want to throw up.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ken had heard shouting and startled, he quickly gathered up his papers, shoving them in his bag. he hoped he hadn't disturbed anyone. but, this wasn't familiar to him. this wasn't Omwat. where was he?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony rubs his head. He must have suffered a dizzy spell. He shakes his head to get the blood rushing back into it. He looks down and sees the god da*med cube. "Wait can I.." He grins as he pulls off the colored stickers and places them so the colors are matching on the same side. "Pfft. No one will know"

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ken looked around nervously as he started walking. his hand gripped the hilt of his saber that was inside his bag. His blue skin was lighter then normal because he was afraid.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He thought it through his head a bit, thinking, should I show off...? No.. to obvious. But...should I....... no no no. Eh..no. Stop it Tony. He sets it on the table like it's some kinda prized jewel.

what does it say about me in the fact that i find the censoring 'cute'?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(I didn't know if no swearing was allowed so I played it safe XD)

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) As Ken grew more nervous he pulled his saber out of his bag. he had absolutely no idea how to use it. but if he need to use it, he would figure out how to use it. he looked around as he walked, expecting to see someone

oh. you may curse. by all means!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

It gave him pride to know that he finished it before the others. Maybe. If Steve did this before him he would DEFIANTLY kill him..Well he did cheat. But no one can prove it so it's okay. He shoves his hands in his pockets happily and struts out of the room, feeling FABULOUS.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ken wasn't watching where he was going when he ran into a person. "gak!" he stumbled back surprised. mostly because the person looked like a human. he had only ever seen paintings of humans before. And that one odd girl on Omwat.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony stumbles to the side, almost tripping into the wall. He turns his head a little to see the person, thinking it would be Wanda or Loki, but instead finds a..blue person? With a weapon.

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ken didn't know how to react. here was a human, probably as confused as he was. His skin darkened in shades of blue, and his head feathers ruffled in embarrassment.

« previous 1 3

ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ↱ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ↲

unread topics | mark unread