Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone? I have Loki.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I got a charcter. Anyone wants to rp?

Phoenix~They/Them Wanna RP at the Earth topic

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy wrote: "Sure. I've got a lot. Depends on what fandom you wanna rp with though. I think your character would be great with either Haven which I have both Audrey and Nathan or Storybrooke which I have Hook/K..."
Yeah sure lets go with haven character

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh we dont have to do haven places. I meant the characters. Go ahead and pick the place and i will go along with it

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah lets go with that.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So i was thinking we could start from the hospital where my character comes into your realm. Who were you planning to use

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Should i start with crime scene or hospital?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No i will bring my guy to the crime scene

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) Anyone want to rp with my character? She's a luxen hybrid.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) Cool. There's a book series about aliens and she was healed by one and the aliens called Luxen and then it's mutates you and you get some powers. And what characters?

Phoenix~They/Them Anyone I got Cara

Phoenix~They/Them Well Cara is the daughter of Link and Zelda from the Legend of Zelda. Hmmmmmm which one should we role-play with of your character.

Phoenix~They/Them You can choose which you wanna use :D

Phoenix~They/Them Well she's Hylian, which is an elf like race XD ummmmmmmmmmmm lets go with Buffy

Phoenix~They/Them Zelda is a game

Phoenix~They/Them Alright, Angel it is XD

Phoenix~They/Them U wanna post wherever it will start?

message 19: by Cass (new)

Cass Hey guys! I have some ideas for rps that I would love to do!
1. Something based off of Princess Bride, either with Buttercup and Wesley while she still believes he's the dread pirate roberts, or with Buttercup and Humperdink, and their relationship (I would want to be Buttercup)
2. Something based off of Phantom of the Opera with Christine and the Phantom (I would want to be Christine)
3. Something based off of Crimson Peak/ the fairytale Bluebeard. (I would want to be the wife/Edith)
4. Something based off of Pirates of the Caribbean (The first 3) With Elizabeth and Will or Elizabeth and Jack or Elizabeth and Captain Norton (I would (shocker) want to be Elizabeth)

let me know if you're interested :)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Would you do an NCIS (D.C.) Rp one on one with me? The actual rp is full of talking and not with the characters. Plus I think it'd be fun.

message 21: by ♡ Lynn ♡ (new)

♡ Lynn ♡ (sleetybead96) Does anyone want to do a supernatural rp?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Olivia, what kind of 1 on 1 do you want to do??

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa Monday wrote: "Olivia, what kind of 1 on 1 do you want to do??"

message 24: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Apr 09, 2018 08:46PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Sure, in Supernatural I see Faith as Sam and Dean's little sister

And

In Arrow I see Skye as being an adopted daughter of Diggle, or Oliver's cousin.

Which do you want to rp?

Phoenix~They/Them rp anyone

Jane Isles-Rizzoli A heartland rp please?

smallshineyhearts | 65 comments I’ll do a Heartland, and Teenwolf with you as well as the Jurassic Park/World rp we are doing as well!

smallshineyhearts | 65 comments Anyone want to do a heartland, and Teen Wolf RP with me?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Buffy and Supernatural cross please? (For Lizzy)

message 30: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 94 comments I've never thought of doing a Buffy/Supernatural. Can we do a Buffy/Vampire Diaries or Supernatural/Vampire Diaries? Sorry for the wait. Been on the phone with my mother and I'm using my hot spot, so I lose internet whenever I'm talking on the phone. Anyways, for an rp, normally I like to do just one pairing so like Dean/Kat (from VD) or Angel/Kat or I do Cander (Cordy/Xander) a lot. It's just that I don't rp Supernatural much, so I'm still in the learning stage, so it helps for me to start with doing an easy crossover like a Supernatural character with a VD character that I know really well.

message 31: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 94 comments Anyone want to do a Peter (Teen Wolf)/Kat (vampire diaries) crossover with me?