Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Diamond Splinters (The Embodied Trilogy #3)
This topic is about Diamond Splinters
Adding New Books & Editions > Adding Diamond Splinters to author profile

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Dutton (JohnBDutton) | 2 comments Dear Librarians,

My main Goodreads author profile name is John B. Dutton but I also have that profile linked to my YA pen name JB Dutton . Unfortunately this is sometimes rendered as JB Dutton and sometimes as J.B. Dutton, leading to some confusion. I'm even confused myself!

There are three books in my trilogy, plus a 3-in-1 collection ebook that should all appear at minimum under the JB Dutton profile. The first two books are Silent Symmetry and Starley's Rust, and the missing books are Diamond Splinters and The Embodied trilogy: Special Edition Ebook Collection.

I tried to accomplish this by myself, to no avail, and I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

John

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23304 comments Goodreads requires periods after the initials so I merged the JB Dutton profile into the J.B. Dutton. All the books seem to be there. I added Diamond Splinters to the series. Do you want the John B. Dutton name added as second author on the books that don't already have it?

message 3: by John (new)

John Dutton (JohnBDutton) | 2 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Goodreads requires periods after the initials so I merged the JB Dutton profile into the J.B. Dutton. All the books seem to be there. I added Diamond Splinters to the series. Do you want the John B..."

That is amazing, thank you so much! Yes, if you can link John B. Dutton as second author it would be even more amazing.

John

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23304 comments Done. :-)