I love Alpha Male books club discussion

The Last Call Series Complete Boxed Set (Last Call #1-5)
Do you recommend The Last Call series by Sawyer Bennett?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new) - added it

A Klue (fromthesouth) | 78 comments Sawyer Bennet's Last Call series boxed set is one sale for $4.99. Any of you have comments on these books?

On the Rocks (Last Call, #1) by Sawyer Bennett Make It a Double (Last Call, #2) by Sawyer Bennett Sugar on the Edge (Last Call, #3) by Sawyer Bennett With a Twist (Last Call, #4) by Sawyer Bennett Shaken, Not Stirred (Last Call, #5) by Sawyer Bennett

The Last Call Series Complete Boxed Set by Sawyer Bennett

Carvanz | 77 comments I pretty much loved them all. You really can't go wrong with Sawyer Bennett...IMO.

message 3: by A (new) - added it

A Klue (fromthesouth) | 78 comments Good to know...I went ahead and bought the set. I had heard great things about Make It a Double...so am keeping my fingers crossed they are all good. I was leary because I wasn't a big fan of "Friction"...especially how it started.

Carvanz wrote: "I pretty much loved them all. You really can't go wrong with Sawyer Bennett...IMO."

Carvanz | 77 comments While I have liked everything from her so far. I haven't read all of her books, Friction being one of them. I hope you enjoy this series. Good luck!