What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Angel guardian or protector [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments I just started this series last night and my laptop died permanently thanks goodness I had most of everything backed up but for about a month's worth of books. Ok so here we go.
It has three books in the series, A woman is having trouble sleeping so her friend takes her to a voodoo priestess, and she blows this powder in her face. She goes home and falls to sleep where she thinks she is dreaming about a guy who has come to protect her , she slaps him and he spanks her, than he jumps out an window, and she goes back to bed and wakes up, having a sore bottom , He is a angel and her guardian or protector and the fate of the world rest with her. Hopefully someone knows of this series. Thank you

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 22, 2016 04:46PM) (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
Sheila, who does heroine need protection from - vampires, demons, etc.?

Does she have any special powers?

Location - New Orleans?

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments I'm not sure I think it was demons , and the location was in Louisiana and I think New Orleans , she finds out that she does have some sort of special abilities . The three boys were about the same woman and man (angel) It was one of those books I wasn't sure about starting it, but after I did my laptop died the next morning, and it was just getting interesting , isn't that what happens sometimes LOL

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments It was Watchers 1-3
by Mona Whitlock

Recently divorced Casey Bancroft is pretty sure she could get her new life in order if she could just kick the terrible case of insomnia that is interfering with school and work. So when her friend suggests going to see a voodoo priestess, Casey decides to give it a try. But Mama June's "cure" comes with some side effects, including some very graphic dreams that include a man who claims he is bound to protect Casey from terrible danger.

Casey has no way of knowing that the man in her dreams is not just real, but an angelic warrior. And she is powerless to stop him from taking her into his custody when her role in an apocalyptic plan is revealed.

Gabriel is determined to keep Casey safe, even if that means punishing her into submission when she naively tries to defy him. For he knows what dangers await, especially since the fate of mankind depends on her.

Thanks everybody

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
Thanks for the update, Sheila. Here's a link for what I think is the first book in the series - Watchers by Mona Whitlock.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Watchers (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mona Whitlock (other topics)