What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA/NA (Can't remember which) romance about a kidnapped girl falling in love with her kidnapper's son [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Davila (Traveling with Words) (travelingwithwords) | 2 comments So, I saw a book several months back that looked interesting to read but it was not released yet and I forgot to add it to my want to read list. The synopsis was something like a girl was kidnapped but is saved by the kidnapper's son/nephew (can't really remember). She then is in college, I believe, and meets a boy who happens to be the one who saved her but he changed his name so she doesn't recognize him, however he remembers her. I know it had to come out within the last year, so 2015 to now and 'mI pretty sure it was a new adult fiction. Any information would be great as I've spent so long looking for this book to no avail!

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments ooo I added this to my tbr. I'll look for it

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments I found the one I added, is it Never Tear Us Apart? It doesn't say in the description but he's the kidnappers son

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Davila (Traveling with Words) (travelingwithwords) | 2 comments Thank you so much Joycedale, that's the book. I knew it was by an author I was familiar with. Thank you for helping!