Reading the Chunksters discussion

A Little Life
This topic is about A Little Life
Archived 2016 Group Reads > A Little Life - New Reading Schedule

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dianne (last edited Jul 20, 2016 05:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dianne | 1263 comments Since we seem to have different versions I am going to just break this up by the novel's natural divisions, so some sections may end up taking more time than others since they vary greatly in length. Each section will be spoilers allowed. Definitely feel free to jump into the discussion early, the schedule is just suggested and to give everyone more time if that is helpful.

August 15-21: Part I, Lispenard Street
August 22-Sept 4: Part II, The Postman
Sept 5 - 11: Part III, Vanities
Sept 12-25: Part IV, The Axiom of Equality
Sept 26-Oct 2: Part V, The Happy Years
Oct 3 - Oct 9: Part VI, Dear Comrade
Oct 10-16: Part VII, Lispenard Street and overall book discussion

message 2: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (agapoyesoun) Thank you for doing this, Dianne.

Dianne | 1263 comments Of course! You cal feel free to follow the schedule or jump in the discussion threads early. Spoilers are allowed in all of them.

message 4: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) Thanks Dianne!

Dianne | 1263 comments hi folks! This is the first week of the new reading schedule, who is with us??

we have a few early starters so the threads are all open, and I have to go back to them to respond to all the great posts so far!

hope we have a good group to keep the discussion going :)

Kaycie | 294 comments Somehow i missed the new reading schedule! I'm definitely still reading, though!

Dianne | 1263 comments oh well that's good kaycie! you might be way ahead of it then!

Kaycie | 294 comments I am quite far ahead, but that's okay! I'll still be chiming in, and i have a 2 week vacation coming up where i will probably take a kindle instead of this chunky read!

Dianne | 1263 comments Time to finish it before the vacay then!!

Alana (alanasbooks) | 456 comments I didn't see the reading schedule, but I'm about 70 pages in, so sounds like I'm on track!

Dianne | 1263 comments Oh that's lucky Alana! Chime in when you get a chance :)