Warriors: A Beginner's Roleplay discussion

Welcome! > Questions/Suggestions/Comments

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) | 221 comments Mod
Any questions about this group? Any suggestions for topics? Anything else you want to say to or ask a mod about? Put it here and we will respond asap!

message 2: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

Q: Why are some of the topics/comments written by "deleted user" and/or two years old or older?

A: Because this group was originally founded a few years ago. The "deleted user" you see in many topics that look as though a moderator wrote them is a good friend of mine who has since created a new profile due to a lot of drama on her old one. I credit her on several of the posts I wrote, and because she has such a wealth of info in others, I chose to simply lock them down and leave them as is. All the info in those topics is still valid, and super useful!

message 3: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

Q: Can I be a moderator?

A: Currently, I am not accepting mod applications. When I am, you will see a topic labeled as such in the mods only area. I will have some requirements, including knowledge of the Warriors-universe, proven roleplaying skills, and exemplary behavior (always friendly, never rude or mean, etc.) All these will be detailed in the application, as well as other general questions. This will be designed to give you practice in filling out applications for when you are old enough to apply for an actual job (if you are not old enough already!).

message 4: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

Q: How many cats am I allowed to have?

A: You may have as many as you can keep up with, however, only 2 of them may be important roles (leader, deputy, meddie cat, meddie apprentice), and those 2 must be in different Clans. If you are just learning how to roleplay with more than one sentence, I recommend only doing up to 2 characters to start with, and don't make them important roles.

message 5: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

Q: May I make a StarClan character?

A: At this time, StarClan characters are off limits to everyone except mods. StarClan signs and visions can result in quests and the like, so I would prefer to keep StarClan under close moderation. You may list deceased relatives in your character sheets, but actions by them will be forbidden in roleplay.

message 6: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

Q: May I use a book character?

A: No. The Erins worked hard to develop all their characters, and to use a book character would be considered plagiarism. Also, try to be original with your names too. It can be hard, given the limitations, so as long as the character is completely different from the book character with the same name, it will most likely be accepted. Anyway, it's more fun having an original character all your own!

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Is there anyway to make a name claim? Like a place where members can claim warrior names that they made?

message 8: by ~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~, Founder, Head Mod (new)

Q: ☼ Miss Crazy Colors ☼ - AKA Lilian wrote: "Is there anyway to make a name claim? Like a place where members can claim warrior names that they made?"

A: While you're working on your character(s) and until they are approved, your character(s) name is reserved. As soon as a character is approved, that name will be added to the lists. (Taken Prefixes and Cats of the Clans) Keep in mind that if someone else finishes their character before you do, they might end up taking the prefix before you. Since only two cats may have same prefix, it is imperative that you complete your character in a timely fashion, especially if you really want them to have a particular name. Be sure to check the Taken Prefixes topic before you settle on a name. If there is already a Bluepaw & a Bluefur, for instance, you may not make a Bluetail.