2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Blood Work (Terry McCaleb, #1; Harry Bosch Universe, #8)
This topic is about Blood Work
Blood Work > Question M

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Terry kills Noone/Crimmins, rescues Graciella and Raymond and then returns to California without ever alerting law enforcement. Your thoughts about how this was resolved? Do you believe Jaye Winston knows what he did?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments Yes, I'm fairly certain Jaye knew she had caught Terry in a lie when she made the comment about how dusty his car was, if he had stayed around working on his boat.

I think the whole abduction of Graciella and Raymond was OTT and should have been eliminated by the author. It was anticlimactic. I would rather Terry just kills Noone/Crimmins and go home....

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
I had mixed feelings. Terry killed this guy and walked away from this. On the other hand, if he hadn't, Graciella and Raymond would be dead. And, yes, Jaye knows what he did.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I didn't have a problem with him killing Noone/Crimmins. I was a bit surprised he didn't call the police after the fact. Of course, he had brought a gun into Mexico illegally. And he had to hurry up and search for Graciela and Raymond. The Mexican police may not have believed him. He might have been the one sitting in jail at the end of the book if he called the police.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments This seems to be a pattern with Connelly. Bosch killed Cal and kept it to himself as well.

Yes, Jaye knows.