2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Blood Work (Terry McCaleb, #1; Harry Bosch Universe, #8)
This topic is about Blood Work
Blood Work > Question H

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Law enforcement eventually turned on McCaleb and looked at him as the suspect? Why do you think they so easily believed he could be the murderer, especially his own bureau agency?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments His investigative method and fervor might have made him seem like a culprit trying to deflect attention from himself as a suspect to an unknown criminal. After all, he had the rarest blood type and got the heart transplant.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
I just thought, with his unblemished history, they rushed to judgment really fast. And, he was in very bad shape. He couldn't have had the stamina to pull off these murders. Plus, it would have been really dumb to open the investigation. These agents were trying to make a name for themselves and Arrango was too biased.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I can see the police and FBI being suspicious when everything pointed to Terry. He inserted himself in the case and brought evidence that they missed to their attention. The police might think he was just rubbing their noses in it by showing them what they missed. They would probably also wonder if he knew these things because he was the culprit behind the murders.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I also thought they rushed to judgment. It does not make sense that he would jump start a stalled investigation if he were the killer.