Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Please add the latest to a series - Thank you so much

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Hagan (anne_hagan) | 3 comments My latest book in the Morelville Mysteries series, Hannah's Hope has never been added as Book 8 in the series here on Goodreads. Would a librarian that has that access please add it so the series shows 8 books instead of 7?

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4641 comments Added to The Morelville Mysteries series.

I see that you also have a book marked as Book 1 of The Morelville Cozies. Would you like to have that series created for you?

And...I'm in the process of tidying up your book list by combining some stray editions. :-)

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Hagan (anne_hagan) | 3 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "Added to The Morelville Mysteries series.

I see that you also have a book marked as Book 1 of The Morelville Cozies. Would you like to have that series created for you?..."

Thank you so much for your assistance. There will be a new edition to the Morelville Cozies later this year so yes, if you'd be so kind, you can create that series and I'd love it if you'd clean up some of those stray editions. For some reason, one of the books has two editions on Goodreads when it's only ever had one. There's also one at the tail end where I was trying to add a book with a revised cover but the cover never loaded. If you'd just delete that entirely, that would be amazing.

Thanks again for your help!

message 4: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4641 comments You're very welcome.

Strays combined, a missing cover added, and the duplicate deleted - a nice morning's work. :-) To help keep the collections orderly, I modified the listings slightly to add the book numbers to the titles (Books 1-4, 1-6, 5-8, 1-8).

I also created the new The Morelville Cozies series. When you're ready to add a book to either series, just post a request in this folder and a librarian will take care of it for you.

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne Hagan (anne_hagan) | 3 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "You're very welcome.

Strays combined, a missing cover added, and the duplicate deleted - a nice morning's work. :-) To help keep the collections orderly, I modified the listings slightly to add th..."

Wonderful! Thank you so much for doing all of that!