Assassins of the Void discussion

Characters > Character Workshop

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Demon Dragon (last edited Aug 08, 2016 03:51PM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Mortimer
↳[middle name]: Corvus
↳[last name]:Shane

Age➛21
⤿Birth:October 31st
⤿Rank: apprentice
⤿Birthplace: a small town
⤿Occupation: mage in training

Gender➛male
↳Species: part human, part shinigami
↳Sexual Orientation: straight
↳Relationship Status: single
↳Feelings for:open

Physical Apparition ➤human state-description
Transformed State-description
t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮ black with red tips.
✮Eyes✮ bright green
✮Scent✮ a sweet death-like scent (odd i know)
✮Height✮ about 6ft
✮Weight✮ less than average
✮Body Type✮ skinny but muscular.
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛tends to wear dark, brooding, somewhat emo clothes despite the fact it's not really his style (although he looks good in it).

History ➤before the day of his birth his parents loved each other very much, they were considered the perfect couple. then, the day of his and his sister's birth, a Seer proclaimed one would threaten the world with it's very presence, and his sister, who already had a eerie air, was proclaimed the one who was the threat. but his mother would not allow her children to be harmed and threatened to kill anyone who threatened her babies again. their father, angered, tried to grab Morty's sister, only to be hit by his wife. he response he struck back, much to everyone's shock, and from their start his downward spiral into a deadbeat father.
their early childhood as actually pretty normal, although his sister was made fun of due to her appearance, however he always stood by her side, even when she was in a grumpy mood. they pattern continued until the day they turned thirteen, when Morty realized everyone made fun of his sister due to her odd eerie air and so began adopting an eerie air of his own. this eventually made them outcasts but they didn't mind, they were each others' best friend. for the next two years they suffered the cruelty of others until the day it happen.
their father, originally loving and kind man, became a cruel drunk, who often beat his wife and threw things(though never managing to hit) his children. on that day he finally crossed a line neither sibling was going to over look. in a drunken rage he beat his wife worse than ever, nearly killing her, and when the siblings found out even the kind-hearted Morty discovered he had a cruel side. in secret they staged the murder of their father, making it appear as if he had somehow smothered himself after passing out drunk, when in reality they had smothered him, and managed to get away with it.
they had a relatively peaceful two years with their mother, who knew what they had done but loved them anyway, when the day their father's past got up to them. apparently he had debts with dangerous people, who came to collect when the twins were out. when their mother, unable or unwilling to pay, tried to drive them off the men killed her. upon returning home and seeing his mother killed, Morty's powers finally activated and he transformed into a creature of pure death, instantly killing those who had slain his mother. upon coming back to life, in servitude to him, they revealed others who had ordered them to kill his mother, sending him on a rampage that lead to the deaths of over a million people. only the gathering of Marked Ones was able to stop his rampage, and even then it appeared as if he would beat them, but somehow they managed to tire him out and he reverted back to his human state. upon awaking a strange man offered to teach him and his sister how to control their unique powers, he accepted but she decided to go her own way and they parted for the first time in their lives.
Morty's training has proven somewhat helpful but extremely dangerous, more than once his master has had to restrain his powers and once he even sent Morty into the Void, where they learned he's apparently immune to it's negative effects, in fact he grew stronger there and only the intervention of the Outsider prevented him from gaining even greater strength.

Personality ➤Morty feels emotions more strongly than others (the opposite of his sister) and this often causes awkward situations as he responses to things with what most consider too much emotion. kind and compassionate, he considers all life valuable. however he does have a cruel, monstrous side that comes out when he gets really angry. fortunately it takes quite a bit to make him angry.

[Main Traits]

↳his strange hair

↳his eerie air

↳his kindness and compassion

↳Likes:
✓sweets
✓learning
✓his mother
✓his sister

↳Dislikes:
✗unnecessary killing
✗serial killers
✗his father

Talents/Strengths:
✪he possesses great magical and physical strength, much greater than any human.
✪a rare talent for getting friends
✪a kind heart that is far bigger than one would think.

Weaknesses:
❏sometimes too emotional
❏often too kind
❏can't quite control his powers when he transforms

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here]
✹often bites his bottom lip when thinking
✹sometimes looks to his side, a habit he developed when he was with his sister

Commonly Seen With:
⟹Adrian Longshadow Magus

Relationships➛

⤿Family:mother and father both killed, twin sister still alive.

Theme Song➛: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBeYy...] it's Monster by Three Days Grace (i think)

message 3: by Galzia Tekrus (last edited Aug 04, 2016 04:26PM) (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 11 comments ╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Aleksander
↳[middle name]: Marion (was Hughes)
↳[last name]: Reagalis

Age➛23
⤿Birth: November 5th
⤿Rank: Noble
⤿Birthplace:
⤿Occupation:

Gender➛
↳Species: Marked One
↳Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
↳Relationship Status: Open
↳Feelings for: Open

Physical Apparition ➤
(view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Black
✮Eyes✮ Yellow
✮Scent✮ Coal
✮Height✮ 5'11"
✮Weight✮ 119
✮Body Type✮ Upper body strong
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛

History ➤
Being born into a noble family, it would be a tarnish to their name is anything were to go wrong. When Aleksander was about 6, it turned out his father, Hughes Reagalis had gotten a peasent prostitute pregnant. She threatened to go public with her pregnancy and who the father was unless she was givin support with raising the child, and that if she was killed, the news would go public. So his father faked his death and stayed with the woman, taking some money with him. Choosing not to live the luxurious life of a noble, Aleksander became an officer, He was a great officer and made it up to sergeant. Whilst working, Aleksander secretly started working against the corruption in the force

Personality ➤
[4+ Sentences]

[Main Traits]

↳Likes:
✓Smoking
✓Swearing
✓His mother (currently 62)

↳Dislikes:
✗ His father

Talents/Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Commonly Seen With:

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
↳[describe character's mother here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡
❝Even as she ages, Marion still takes care of me.❞

↳[describe character's father here] Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
❝You mean that son leaving, whore loving fuck?❞

Theme Song➛:

message 4: by Wʀɛռ (last edited Aug 08, 2016 10:08PM) (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments

┃ P A R T 1 ┃

K A T Y A ┃ J A N E ┃ M O N T G O M E R Y

I D E N T I T Y :
species human
rank
citizen
occupation
n/a
sexuality
heterosexual, panromantic
relationship status
single

A G E : 20
birthday April 4th aries
birthstone
diamond affection, strength, eternity
birth flower
sweet pea pleasure, departure, appreciation

A P P E A R A N C E :

hair brown
eyes
amber
height
5'9"
weight
140lbs
scent
fabric softener and fog
face claim
Tsubaki Sawabe your lie in april

S T Y L E :
(view spoiler)

P E R S O N A L I T Y :

don't write yourself off yet

It's only in your head you feel left out

or looked down on

┃ T O B E C O N T I N U E D ┃

message 5: by Wʀɛռ (last edited Aug 08, 2016 10:20PM) (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments

┃ P A R T 2 ┃

H I S T O R Y :

Just try your best

Try everything you can

And don't you worry what they tell themselves

when you're away

T R A I T S : passionate, witty, flirtatious, sensitive
●likes beaches, coffee, sunrise, cold weather, loud music, candid photos, movies, soft breezes
●dislikes
smoke, waiting, reading, phone calls, obnoxious people, small dogs, small children, small things in general
●strengths
strong, independent, spirited, willful, cheery, bright, amusing, courageous
●weaknesses
angry, spiteful, manic depressive, disorganized, takes everything at face value, bitter, closed off, self loathing
●mannerisms
laughing, grinning, open arms, quick to anger, easy to forgive
●reoccurrences
laughing at bad jokes, rubbing back of the neck sheepishly, red in the face anger, scuffed shoes, silent cries

F A M I L Y :
mother Holly Felicity Montgomery Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

father Kain Jameson Montgomery Love:♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

The unexamined life is not worth living.

T H E M E :
The MiddleJimmy Eat World

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2016 04:55PM) (new)

description
╬❝I thought you were dead. How long did you plan on hiding?❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Serah
↳[middle name]: Lucy
↳[last name]: Faron

Age➛ 19
⤿Birth: Febuary 14
⤿Rank: Commoner
⤿Birthplace: Karnaca
⤿Occupation: Paid Assasin

description
╬❝Artemis! Grab my hand!❞╬

Gender➛
↳Species: Hybrid (view spoiler)
↳Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
↳Relationship Status: single
↳Feelings for: N/A

Physical Apparition ➤ 
description

✮Hair✮ soft, silky, coral pink
✮Eyes✮ soft grey framed by thick lashes
✮Scent✮ subtle sweetnes
✮Height✮ 5"6
✮Weight✮ 57kg
✮Body Type✮ athletic and feminine
✮Miscellaneous✮ brand scar on her shoulder blades

Dressing Style➛
(view spoiler)

History ➤
Having been born into a common household you would expect Serah to have been nothing out of the ordinary. That would have been the case if her father hadn't been one of the greatest spymasters in the whole of Serkonos. She and her sister Artemis had been bread to follow their father. Not only were they taught combat and stealth but they were as highly educated on tongues, history of the Isles and literature as any child of noble class. Although they were both eager to follow their father, their mother wasn't as sure. Serah's mother had never really loved her older sister much, so she didn't mind if Artemis chose to follow her father. But letting Serah become a spymaster was out of the question. Her parents would always bicker over this issue and soon it resulted in a break up. Serah and Artemis would share time between their mother and father. It was that one day when they were at their father's house that the Oracular Order came to take the two sisters to the trials for the Oracular Order. Serah and Artemis both willingly went and their father was sure that they both would pass. This was the reason why he was so upset when only Artemis was invited to join. It was then when Serah kner the spymaster trade wasn't for her. Artemis agreed to join and they farewelled her. They then heard a few days later that the caravan in which Artemis had been traveling had been attacked by highway robbers who picked on people traveling the desolate highway. No one escaped alive. Serah was depressed. Artemis had been the only one who'd stayed by her side, no matter hail or shine. Overcome with anger, she ran from home and found the robbers who'd supposedly attacked her sister's caravan and killed them all. Unable to return home now that she had blood on her hands, she ran and made killing people into a career. She slowly rose to become an amazing assassin and warrior. Not the best of the best, more of an underdog. Serah had loos that were deciving, a baby-faced killer. She had been on a mission when a victim she'd had been paid to kill told her that her sister Artemis was still alive. Ever since then she's been on the search for her sister.

description
╬❝Something bad is about to happen...❞╬

Personality ➤
Wild, feisty, independent and exciting, Serah is arguably the wild child of her siblings. Adventurous, fun loving, daring and friendly, she is typically determined to live life to the fullest. This is an honest woman, a straight shooter who speaks her mind. Inspiring and spontaneous she can sometimes be seen as too aggressive or impatient by those who prefer a more subtle approach to life. She values independence and freedom, manifested both in a liberal open mindedness and a dislike of feeling trapped or obligated. She often does better with a strong willed and independent partner, rather than one who is too needy or possessive. Imaginative and intuitive she may often be seen as lucky, and may even have a fondness for gambling due to this. One of her most 'unusual' traits is her ability to get through life so 'effortlessly' often relying on luck rather than planning to see them through. If you lined up 12 people at the top of a cliff Serah would probably be the first one to jump, content that something somehow would prevent them going splat at the bottom. And something somehow probably would. Almost contradicting her other personality traits, Serah is also typically a natural scholar, and loves both to learn and to teach, making conversations highly stimulating. As with other impatient people she is likely to prefer the big picture rather than the details, which can lead her to being somewhat philosophical. Typically she will be well educated, or planning to be, and is likely to prefer to focus on and master one subject, rather than dabbling in lots of different ones. Ambitious, optimistic and enthusiastic, Serah sets herself lofty goals in life, though sometimes struggles to attain them, especially when unforeseen or overly boring details bury her.

[Main Traits]

↳Her 'baby face'

↳The way she prioritises buisness over personal connection

↳Affection for her sister

↳Relaxing aura

↳Likes:
✓ The very rare one on one time with her sister
✓ Tea
✓ Sweets
✓ Reading
✓ Simplicity
✓ Nature
✓ Good natured people

↳Dislikes:
✗Self-centred people
✗Narrow mindedness
✗Airheads
✗Rude comments toward her family
✗Assignments to kill children
✗Stubbornness
✗Stupidity
✗Being talked down to

Talents/Strengths:
✪Negotiating
✪Gambling
✪Fighting
✪Acting
✪Debating her point
✪Putting her emotions aside

Weaknesses:
❏Staying put
❏Too brash
❏Good nature
❏Too trusting
❏Family
❏Sweets
❏Being alone

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here]
✹Purrs in her sleep
✹Playing with her hair
✹Skip in her step
✹Wandering eyes
✹Slightly superstitious

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ A smile
⟹ A weapon

description

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
↳Artemis Faron
Older Half-sister
[Hard with a heart of gold]
description
Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
❝[She's my rock and my friend. The only one in the world on which I can depend.]❞

↳Felicity Fletching
Mother
[Warm and soft]
description
Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡ 
❝[She's like a sour patch kid]❞

↳ Hunter Faron
[ A trickster]
description
Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 
❝[He's always disappointed in me. Artemis was definitely his favourite]❞

description

Theme Song➛: Alan Walker - Faded

message 7: by Demon Dragon (last edited Aug 22, 2016 02:34PM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments ╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[Name]: Pyronus of the Flame

Age➛50,000 years
⤿Birth:unknown
⤿Rank: Marked One
⤿Birthplace: a cave, in a volcano
⤿Occupation: Marked One

Gender➛male
↳Species: Fire Dragon
↳Sexual Orientation: straight
↳Relationship Status: single
↳Feelings for:N/A

Physical Apparition ➤ description

description

✮Hair✮ fiery red (oft times its actually made of living flame)
✮Eyes✮ golden
✮Scent✮ like a wildfire
✮Height✮ about 7ft
✮Weight✮ about average
✮Body Type✮ muscular like a warrior.
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛tends to wear red, anything red....

History ➤Pyronus was born from a merging of the energies of the Void and the Source, and upon birth tried to burn everything in his sight. the gods and goddesses at the time took offense to this which resulted in a centuries long war in which Pyronus won after threatening to burn the whole world to ashes if they didn't back off. after his win the Outsider took an interest in him and offered him greater power in exchange Pyronus would keep things interesting. more than happy Pyronus took the deal and became the strongest fire being alive, with flames strong enough even fire based creatures were burned.
he then spent the rest of his life doing what all dragons do, collect a hoard of jewelry, gems, gold, silver, and basically anything of worth. he made a name for himself as an infamous burner and all around nasty creature, and when dragonslayers were sent he simply killed them. once he had enough he moved his hoard to an island chain, hoping it would be out of the way enough to remain hidden, and went to sleep. when he awoke he was underneath a city and was being study by several women. enraged, he threatened to turn everything to ashes if they didn't explain themselves. upon hearing their explanation, that they wanted to study him and his great power, he allowed them to so long as they obeyed him.
over a 30 years later and now he controls portions of the place, secretly of course, and continues to increase his hoard and fulfill his own desires as well.

Personality ➤
a hot tempered, prideful, and arrogant SOB, he doesn't get along with most people. in fact the number of beings that have ever gotten along with him he could count on one hand. Pyronus is the type of creature who charges in first and doesn't ask questions, in fact he tends to incinerate those who ask questions. he takes himself very seriously and repays every insult and injury ten-fold, often with fire and massive bloodbaths. sarcastic and not at all as witty as he thinks, he gets away with just about anything simply because he throws his weight around.

[Main Traits]

↳his temper, even for his kind it's something.

↳pride

↳his flaming hair

↳lovely eyes.

↳Likes:
✓lovely music
✓burning stuff
✓himself
✓people worshiping him
✓himself
✓beautiful things
✓did i mention he really likes himself?

↳Dislikes:
✗anyone that insults him.
✗water
✗arctic regions (his heat tends to cause a lot of melting)
✗ugly people
✗bad music
✗wizards (especially Adrian, really hates that guy)
✗various gods and godesses

Talents/Strengths:
✪he can manipulate fire to do anything he desire.
✪incredibly powerful, physically and magically

Weaknesses:
❏not exactly an intellectual giant (not stupid but not exactly a genius either)
❏can't swim.
❏his pride
❏his arrogance
❏his vanity
❏beautiful flute music
❏ice magic

✹tends to smirk when he thinks he's winning
✹tends to catch fire when angry

Commonly Seen With:
no one.

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
has no family, sprung from a mixing of the Void and the Source.

Theme Song➛: [anything else?]

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Wʀɛռ wrote: "
┃ P A R T 1 ┃

K A T Y A ┃ J A N E ┃ M O N T G O M E R Y

I D E N T I T Y :
species ┃ human
rank ┃ citizen
occupation ┃ n/a
gender ┃ female
sexuality ┃ heterosexual, panromantic
relatio..."

Love your template wren~ :3

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 10, 2016 03:59PM) (new)

description
╬❝Seek to understand before you begin to fear❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Natsumi [From Japanese 夏 (natsu) meaning "summer" and 美 (mi) meaning "beautiful". It can also come from 菜 (na) meaning "vegetables, greens" and 摘 (tsumi) meaning "pick, pluck". ]
↳[middle name]: Riko [From Japanese 莉 (ri) meaning "white jasmine" or 理 (ri) meaning "reason, logic" combined with 子 (ko) meaning "child". ]
↳[last name]: Mori [From Japanese 森 (mori) meaning "forest"]

Age➛
⤿Birth: 1st November
⤿Rank: High Oracle
⤿Birthplace: Gristol

Gender➛
↳Sexual Orientation: Instinctive (view spoiler)
↳Relationship Status: Single
↳Feelings for: Open
↳Species: Psychic

Physical Apparition ➤
description
(view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Bright pinkish red
✮Eyes✮ Fiery violet
✮Scent✮ Jasmine and musk
✮Height✮ 5"4
✮Weight✮ 140lbs
✮Body Type✮ Curvy with a slightly toned abdomen and arms
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛
Because she is the High Oracle, her wealth is that of nobility. This allows her to wear finer garments. Not in fashion, but in quality. Usually she will wear a simple long dress. If presenting herself as High Oracle, she will wear a more formal ensemble.

History ➤
[4+ Sentences]

description

Personality ➤
[4+ Sentences]

[Main Traits]

↳Likes:

↳Dislikes:

Talents/Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Commonly Seen With: