Project Cadmus discussion

Cadmus facility > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin sat in the library reading a book, during free hour. He was quite a bit nervous about what he had scheduled next. He was trying to read to calm down

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan slowly walked into the room, her ears twitching. Her nose was stuck in a book so she didn't notice Robin in the room. Megan had tried to flush out fear by reading one of her favorite books, Crookedstar's Promise it wasn't very happy and it sometimes made her cry

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin stood up, finishing the book he was reading as he went to grab another book. He wasn't looking at where he was going and ran into someone

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Oh!" Megan dropped her book, it slammed onto the ground making a loud smacking sound. She quickly picked her book up, Megan smiled at Robin, wondering what his reaction would be to her ears and tail.

message 6: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben looked up at him and a chill went up his spine as bens eyes flickered a pale white then back to his orange- "Uh... Hey"

message 7: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben had been wandering and had walked into Robin prior to this event-

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin pulled his hood over his eyes. "I...I'm sorry!" He stammered, grabbing his book and getting up trying to not interact with either of the people in the room with him.

message 9: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Uhhh it's fine" -He says exhaling a breath of frosty air-

message 10: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan tilted her head but she didn't seem to leave him alone, "Are you alright?" her voice was soft but filled with warmth, she had glanced at Ben. Megan tucked her book under her arm

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I'm fine" Robin said, putting his book on the shelf and grabbing a new one. He would just return to his room and pretend none of this happened. He made his way towards the door.

message 12: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Yeah I just copied his powers. It wasn't really on purpose and now things are really cold" -He said his teeth chattering and color seemed to be fading from him-

message 13: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 18, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

MixItUp! "Please stay" Megan murmured, she enjoyed being near others, especially when she was afraid. She set her book down on one of the tables, sliding it towards the middle of the table. The former slave girl looked at her toes

message 14: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben watched the two as the chills faded and color returned to his body. His breathing became warm-

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin sighed slightly, the exhale of air frosty cold. "Okay..." He said quietly. He wasn't a fan of being around others

message 16: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -He looked at the girl inquisitively. He couldn't tell if she interested him or the prospect of a new power. He was assuming that the power was the main point of interest-

message 17: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan's tail swayed, it wasn't long enough to touch the ground. Her ears swiveled back, as if to listen behind her. She sat down on a metal stool, smiling towards Ben, "Hello"

message 18: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Oh um hi" -He said snapping out of it waving a bit shyly. He was flustered when she talked to him.-

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) (The Order of posting will be Me, Shea, then Leaf)

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin sat down in a corner, hoping the others would forget about him then he could make an escape.

message 21: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments I'm waiting on a response

message 22: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan began to open her book but stopped, "I'm Megan" she smiled warmly at him, smoothing the fur on her tail. She seemed very cheerful and kind, "Copying power you say?"

message 23: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Yeah I can copy people's abilities" -He says smiling brightly-

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((There's still an order and parantheses Soul. Very Very important on here))

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Even shape shifting?" Megan immedately shape shifted into a panther, her tail flicking. She smiled, licking her jaw "It's an amazing power!" Megan yawned, quickly covering her yawn up

message 26: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Well I mean I could copy it but I haven't done it yet"

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((had to do chores sorry!))

Megan turned back into herself, her ears turned orangeish red and her tail got fluffy. She smiled at him, she was very interested in him, she wasn't very scared of the experiments anymore, well she was afraid but not as much. "How long have you been here?"

message 28: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "How long?"

message 29: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 18, 2016 02:21PM) (new)

MixItUp! "As in when you were experimented on, Or are you a clone?" Megan was super curious now

message 30: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Five years ago"

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan nodded, "Nice" she smiled at Ben, "You never told me your name" Megan glanced at a clock, it was almost time for her to return to her room or else she would be punished. Due to her cheerful personality she didn't really plan to escape

message 32: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Ben" -He said and grabbed her hand his eyes flickering again- "see you around" -He said running to his room-

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan smiled at Ben but before she knew she was speeding down the halls to get into her own room, she had a minute before they locked the cells to make sure nobody was late. She flipped into her room right when it locked

((Guess Megan is back to being open for Rp :) ))

message 34: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments So am I))

message 35: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments ((What's going on? How should I pop in?))

message 36: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben walked into the library-

message 37: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK walked into the library, her wings restricted with white plastic rings so she couldn't escape and fly off. Not that she'd ever even flown before anywhere other than testing and the indoor forest.

message 38: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben laughed at the bonds the girl was wearing because he thought that she was less threatening than him and the others yet they were not restricted-

message 39: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK heard the boy laugh and glare. "You think this is funny? Because it's not. It freaking hurts." She growled, giving him the absolute best death glare.

message 40: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "N-no I think it's funny that they bind you but not the kid who can copy powers"

message 41: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK frowned but stopped glaring. "Oh. Sorry." She said softly and looked down, trying to stretch her wings as much as possible with the restraints.

message 42: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben walks over. Freezes the bonds and shatters them whilst copying her powers-

message 43: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK's eyes widened and she slowly stretched her wings all the way out, her wingspan close to 16 feet, and sighed softly in in relief, closing her eyes and she continued to close and stretch her wings. "Thank you." She said softly.

message 44: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "The least I could do"

message 45: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK smiled and held out her hand. "I'm MK." She introduced.

message 46: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Ben"

message 47: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK smiled and put her hands in her pockets. "Nice to meet you." She said and let her wings fold naturally but not all the way in so they brushed against the ground behind her.

message 48: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Nice to meet you as well" -He says smiling-

message 49: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK sighed and ran her hand through her hair. She looked at all the books around her and grabbed one off the shelf and put it in her jacket so she could smuggle it into her 'room' later. "So, what brings you to the library?" She asked, sitting on top of a table cross legged.

message 50: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -He sits down- "it's a nice quiet place that people come to visit so it's nice to chill" -He says sitting down next to her-

« previous 1 3 4 5