Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Order of the Phoenix > Order of the Phoenix 14: Percy and Padfoot (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Ria (last edited Mar 11, 2017 04:34AM) (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments Oh, wow! Way to go Percy! And you too, Sirius. Way to make total assholes of yourselves! I got the news that Percy's a prick, but Sirius too? Molly was right about him, he does think of Harry as of James' replacement. I'm so disappointed.

Btw Harry, Ron and Hermione's dynamics is so weird in this book. It's like everyone's going their own way and they haven't stopped bickering... It's like they just help each other for old times' sakes from time to time, but otherwise, everyone is concetrating on their own thing - Harry on Umbridge and everyone hating him, Ron on Quiddich, Hermione on SPEWT... Btw, what do you think is happening to the hats? I doubt the elves are actually picking them up and setting themselves free, I think there's something else going on. I do think it's wrong of Hermione to free them without their consent. And she's not their "owner" anyway, so she can't really set them free, can she? I don't know, this book is weird. Good weird, but still weird.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
Why DID Filch come after Harry? Why is Mrs. Norris keeping an eye on him?

I wonder how much of Ron's nerves are from the Slytherins or his own brothers.

Sadly, Percy's behavior doent surprise me.

Not sure why Sirius reacted so poorly to Harry trying to do the right thing.