Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Order of the Phoenix > Order of the Phoenix 07: The Ministry of Magic (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments Do you guys think muggles count wizards when they count the country's population? I doubt they exist in any muggle register, but then do muggleborn wizards and muggles who marry wizards suddenly disappear from official muggle records? Perhaps those who keep working in the muggle world are still there, but what about those who become a part of the wizard world?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda R (fairyteapot) Interesting thought. I'll have a think and get back. I love the description of the Ministry.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda R (fairyteapot) Just spotted on the back of my copy, the fountain from the Ministry. Never noticed that before.

message 5: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments That's inetersting. On the back of mine is the door of 12 Grimmauld Place.

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
The names of some of the different offices are intriguing! I want to know what happens there!

I think Muggles count the Wizards IF the Wizards let them (i.e. they're trying to fit in and what not). I doubt the Weasley's are on any registry though.