Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Goblet of Fire > Goblet of Fire 28: The Madness of Mr Crouch (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Brianna (new)

I feel like this is really one of the few times that Ron talks about how he feels in regards to his financial situation and Harry's.

"Aren't you two ever going to read Hogwarts, A History?"
"What's the point?" said Ron. "You know it by heart, we can just ask you." - lol!

I hope Harry and Krum become friends.

It's been interesting seeing how some of the older wizards understand the true point of the Triwizard Cup and others are so against the mingling.

message 3: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
"You are a wicked girl. Harry Potter deserves better. Go back where you came from muggle"
Who sent those letters to Hermione?? Students? I didn't get it.

Useful creatures these Nifflers. Do they detect euros as well?
"Can you buy these as pets, Hagrid?" (Ron) LOL

"I hate being poor" (Ron)
Oh I felt so sad while reading this... It's a pity when kids feel like this. They are not supposed to think about money. To some extent, it's inevitable, especially when you compare your clothes, for instance, to others' clothes. Still, it's sad.

Yes, Rita Skeeter? How are you listening in private conversations????? You awful woman...

message 4: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
"they all go heywire around Hogwarts, there's too much magic in the air" Sooo...this is why they don't use electricity...

Ooops!!!! Crouch went bananas...

message 5: by Brianna (new)

LENA wrote: ""You are a wicked girl. Harry Potter deserves better. Go back where you came from muggle"
Who sent those letters to Hermione?? Students? I didn't get it.

Useful creatures these Nifflers. Do they ..."

It was definitely sad seeing Ron open up a bit about his family and wealth (or lack there of).