Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Goblet of Fire > Goblet of Fire 05: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
The twins like to argue like I do → "I just dropped it... It was his fault he went and ate it. I never told him to." lol

I'm not sure if I missed this, but why is Hermione there? I'm assuming to go to the Quidditch Cup.

I absolutely love how welcoming the Weasley's are. It really is like a home away from home for Harry.

message 3: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
Brianna wrote: "The twins like to argue like I do → "I just dropped it... It was his fault he went and ate it. I never told him to." lol

I'm not sure if I missed this, but why is Hermione there? I'm assuming to g..."

You are assuming correctly Brianna. She's there to attend the World Cup. She's got nobody else to go with so the Weasleys probably invited her to go with them. Once again they are adorable! I love them too!!!!!

message 4: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
"...mum wants them to go into the Ministry of Magic like Dad, and they told her all they want to do is open a joke shop" (referring to the twins)

If anyone has the ability to open a proper toy shop both for wizards and muggles that should be the Weasley twins!!!!!!