the marked ( advanced roleplay ) discussion

General > questions + suggestions + concerns

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash (last edited Jul 17, 2016 06:06PM) (new)

ash
description description description
The Marked ; Questions - Suggestions - Concerns

× question(s) // if you have a question about anything group related, need help clarifying something then go ahead and ask! and please remember that there are no dumb questions. please ask me anything! I will be happy to help you out. if i don't respond right away please don't re-ask the question. I will respond. be patient please.

× suggestion(s) // i absolutely love feedback and idea's that will help make this group so everyone can enjoy it! if you have a suggestion about anything please ask. if you want to see something change about the group also let me know. I will let you know if your suggestion is approved or not. please don't be offended if i don't accept your idea. i have an image in my head on how i want this group and if doesn't quite reach my standards I won't approve it. thank you!

× concern(s) // if you have any concerns about anything such as spelling errors, or you are having an issue about something please let me know. if you don't feel comfortable sharing it to all the members shoot me a message. also; please don't be rude about it. I may have some spelling errors in the group here and there, so don't get angry because it does happen.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 6 comments
question

About the claiming of an alpha and making the history of the pack, does this include the mark's history and how the pack came to receive said mark, or merely the pack's founding?

message 3: by ash (new)

ash
Response ;

It doesn't have to include the mark history but it can if you want it too.

Alright, what exactly MUST the pack history include?

message 5: by ash (new)

ash Anything you want really. It just needs to be relevant to the werewolf lore or the legened about the mark.

message 6: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) Hi there, so I'd be interesting in claiming the Alpha for the Luna pack? Do we need to write the history and such before we complete the character template?

Given the mention of Zeus, are the Greek gods of some relevance to the story? I began writing a history for a pack I desired to claim involving a goddess creating a mark, but I wanted to make sure if it would fit in the plot/lore of the group.

message 8: by ash (new)

ash ᴇʟʟᴇ wrote: "Hi there, so I'd be interesting in claiming the Alpha for the Luna pack? Do we need to write the history and such before we complete the character template?"

Yes that would be preferred

message 9: by ash (new)

ash 『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "Given the mention of Zeus, are the Greek gods of some relevance to the story? I began writing a history for a pack I desired to claim involving a goddess creating a mark, but I wanted to make sure ..."

Yeah you can do that :) sorry it took so long to respond

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Question thats got nothing to do with the group itself. I keep trying to edit my character in the workshop. Every time i edit it, it ends up deleting itself. I can't make any characters if every time try to work on them they get deleted.
Do you have any idea what the hells going on? It's happened at least 4 times now.

message 12: by ash (new)

ash
@ Queen: hmm.. I'm not quite sure why its doing that. I'm not having that issue as far as I know. I suggest you either clear your browsing history on your laptop and or phone. It could be a phone/computer glitch. If that doesn't help then I suggest you write the HTML out in a message to yourself, a long with the description and copy and paste it on here. your welcome to join templates - an organizer, thats a group i made to help people with issues such as this. let me know if either of that helps. if not you can send me a screen shot of the edit page and the the posting page and i'll try and figure out whats going on so I can help you.

message 13: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 13 comments Mod
Is it possible for a werewolf to have no mark prior to joining a pack? Say if their parent/s left the pack, and then had a child, would they then not have that mark since the parents weren't in the pack at their time of birth?

message 14: by ash (new)

ash
@ kaya: If a wolf leaves a pack and becomes a rogue , normally the mark will fade in time; from their disloyalty to their pack. The child on the other hand, is pure so if he/she has any blood relation to the Alpha the mark will be visible, and eventually fade if he/she doesn't return to the pack. If it isn't blood relation to the alpha then there will be no mark. Thus making your werewolf not bound to the sun, the light, the moon or the night; he/she will have no pack related strengths.

message 15: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 13 comments Mod
thanks!