fαiяyтαlє ρяiиcєรรєร ∞ αи αdvαиcєd яσlєρlαy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) 'Tis stables.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia walked in with Dilver and Champ and went straight to a stall with a dappled grey horse. "Hi Ash," she cooed, petting the horse's nose and handing it a carrot.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Dilver?!))

Silver walked up to a black horse and smiled. "He likes my color." She nodded to the horse.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((*dies laughing*))

Natalia looked over her shoulder at the horse and grinned. "I named that one Noir, the French word for black. I've named all of these horses, even though they have other names."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "I like Noir. What's its other name?" She niced the horse. This one was her favorite.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I think it was something like Fairy. I can't remember exactly but I know that it's a dumb name for a male black horse." Natalia smiled. "I'm pretty sure he's one of the gaurd's horses. Wanna ride him?" She asked as she opened the gate to Ash's stall. She took the riding things from off the door and started saddling up Ash.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "Yeah, I like yours better." She opened his stall and started to saddle his up.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Me too." Natalia chuckled. She quickly finished saddling Ash up then swung herself up onto her horse. She looked at Champ. "Go make sure there aren't any guards that wouldn't approve of us riding around."

Champ barked and wagged his tail as he bolted out of the stables.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver finished up and got on too. "BTW, I am not riding side saddle. Just annoying." She rode up to Natalia. "Why would you tell him to go ask the guards?" She watched Champ leave.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I did not seeeeeeee sorry

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Well, there's just the jerk guards that don't want people riding around, and then there's my personal bodyguard that I've managed to escape. He's ultra protective and he doesn't like it when he doesn't know where I am." Natalia grinned. "He's my friend, of course. But he's a little clingy."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed a bit. Silver looked down the path. Thinking about her mother and what she left coming here.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia nudged Ash forward and she started clopping out of the stables. "You comin?" She asked, looking back at Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded and fell in behind her. Silver watched around the path, looking at the scenes.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((I had a dream my dad died.))

Natalia smiled as her horse clopped along the trail around the stables. She saw Champ appear next to her and asked, "No one?" Her dogged barked, seemingly in conformation.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((I was dared to say that so don't be alarmed.))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Oh my goodness! That's scary.))

Silver stayed quiet, fooling her. She smiled when she saw Champ.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((It is!))

Natalia looked over her shoulder at Silver. "You're radiating a weird vibe."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((XD))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "Sorry. Just being quiet."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Mmmmmm I don't think so." Natalia shook her head a little. "Being quiet doesn't equal weird vibe."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shrugged. "What does equal a weird vibe?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia shrugged too. "Having a weird vibe radiating from you equals a weird vibe." She grinned.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "I'll be more careful." She looked around. "Where to?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia stopped Ash and looked around too. She shrugged and went down a path on the left. "This goes to the castle, but the other goes to the school."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded and followed.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Honestly I'd rather deal with snooty adults than obnoxious royal kids."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "True so true."

message 31: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Aug 04, 2016 10:46AM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia chuckled. "Yeah. At least with adults we can use the 'we're the next generation so you'd better respect us' card."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver cocked her head. "Good point." She had to use that the next time her Mother told her off. She would probably get reprimanded.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "To be quite honest I use that card so much that the edges are frayed and there's a lot of nicks," Natalia continued.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "Wow. How do you get into situations that you have to use it?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Um... You run into castle gaurds that are having a bad day, you get into an argument with snobby Royal kids' parents, you get into a fight with your own snobby Royal parents, you fix an issue that adults couldn't figure out how to and they get mad at you for doing something you 'weren't asked to do'... Or you raid the kitchen to feed the hungry and poor families around here and get in major trouble for taking the King's lunch." Natalia laughed and quoted what she'd said when she'd gotten in trouble for that last reason. "Well the King can get off his high horse and realize that his people are hungry, and I'm not from here so I have hardly any obligation to respect his lunch. Now quit shouting at me! Otherwise when I'm Queen of my country I'll wage war against all of you!"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed harder at her last comment. She nearly fell off her horse but stayed on.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia laughed so hard too that she had to wipe tears of laughter from her eyes. She grinned. "Y'know, I've said a lot about myself, but you've hardly said anything about you." She looked over at Silver. "What do you usually do during your free time?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver finally stopped laughing but was still smiling. "Not much. Read, do sports, train in the arts of battle, sing. Not much."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "That's pretty much what I do too when I can't find a way to get in trouble while actually doing the right thing. I don't really sing though." Natalia shrugged. "What classes do you take at the school?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver sighed. "Whatever mother sends me to do."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I never listen to my mother." Lia shrugged. (*to lazy to type her full name*) "I usually skip class. It's just a bunch of useless stuff like proper posture and that junk."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver got an idea at that. "Could I play hocky with you?"

message 43: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Aug 08, 2016 11:26AM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Hockey?" Lia asked, looking over at Silver, a little confused. "Like, ice golf?" She frowned in confusion, then understood what she meant. "Oh!" She laughed. "Yeah! Sure!" She grinned at her own stupidness.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((I meant skipping school.))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!! XD Lol okay!))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) (Kay I fixed that XD)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Thanks.))

Silver smiled when she said yes. "Thanks."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Anytime." Lia smiled too. Champ barked, startling Lia a little. She looked ahead and scowled. "Yay..." There were two guards up ahead, approaching the girls. "That's Matt and one of his guard friends," she muttered to Silver. "Pretend like you didn't notice them and turn around casually."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded slightly and looked behind her. "Let's go see the school now." She turned around easily and started back down the path.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "That's a good idea!" Lia turned her horse around, acting like she hadn't recognized the guards.

"Hey Lia!" Matt called.

"Forget acting," Lia muttered to Silver. "Run!" She flicked the reigns and Ash sped up to a gallop. Champ was running alongside her.

« previous 1

fαiяyтαlє ρяiиcєรรєร ∞ αи αdvαиcєd яσlєρlαy

unread topics | mark unread