Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Prisoner of Azkaban > Prisoner of Azkaban 10: The Marauder's Map (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
I find the drink choices of the adults to be kind of fun and interesting. Flitwick's definitely came as a surprise. lol
Oh snap! I kind of liked hearing Hagrid's story from when we went to go get Harry that night. I almost wish they had that in the movie.

message 3: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
Oh WOW...Hagrid's motorbike belongs to Sirius... I had totally forgotten about this..

message 4: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments The Marauder's Map! yay! I don't remember what happened in this chapter, but this map is one of my favourite things in the wizarding world. There are these people in Bulgaria who make Harry Potter inspired mugs and I just ordered one of those 'magical' ones, which look black/dark brown, but change colour when you pour something hot inside. The one I ordered changes into the Marauder's Map. I should get it really soon, I'm super excited!

message 5: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
Ria wrote: "The Marauder's Map! yay! I don't remember what happened in this chapter, but this map is one of my favourite things in the wizarding world. There are these people in Bulgaria who make Harry Potter ..."

WOW! That sounds awesome!!!

message 6: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments LENA wrote: "WOW! That sounds awesome!!! "
Yes! I love these people for coming up with this idea. It's coming on Wednesday, I can't wait to be reading HP and the Order of the Phoenix while casually sipping hot chocolate or tea from the mug lol I'll post pics when I get it.