Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Chamber of Secrets > Chamber of Secrets 13: The Very Secret Diary (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth This may be my favourite chapter of the book so far, it was so good! Harry essentially time travelled and it was so cool to experience that! I can't believe how things are turning out though, would never have expected this in the first place but it does seem to add up!

message 3: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments Ah, young Riddle. I so had a crush on him... Not sure if he properly shows up in this chapter, but the guy who portrays him in the movies is really handsome and I think they chose the perfect guy for the job (as they did with all the other actors). This and HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban used to be my favourite books in the series. I guess they still are. I wish I was reading with y'all right now, but I've read them so many times, read them for the thousandth time a few months ago and I think it's just too soon.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I agree with you about the movies! Wish you could be reading along too but that's understandable!

message 5: by Ria (last edited Nov 26, 2016 02:02AM) (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I agree with you about the movies! Wish you could be reading along too but that's understandable!"
Well, I'll be joining you for HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I've only read the last three books once and really don't remember much, so I'm really looking forward to re-reading.

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
Was Hermione really out for a month?! (late December/early January through the start of February)
It can't be Hagrid! He would never hurt someone. :(

message 7: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
Amazing chapter!

Hagrid nooooooooo!!