Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Chamber of Secrets > Chamber of Secrets 08: The Deathday Party (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Although I feel a great empathy for Nearly Headless Nick and the misfortune of his circumstances, I can't say his deathday party sounded all the appealing... especially with the feast!

message 3: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
The deathday party sounds super cool! Well as long as you ignore the rotten food... :P I would have chosen the Halloween feast, though!

Sir Nickolas is definitely Harry's ally! Filch on the other hand..is a different story. Every time I read about Filch, I picture the actor who plays his role. (Amazing actor btw). The same actor also plays the character of W. Frey in Game of Thrones. He is so convincing that I literally hate him.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth He mist really fit into this role then!

message 5: by Ria (last edited Nov 22, 2016 02:39PM) (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments LENA wrote: "very time I read about Filch, I picture the actor who plays his role. (Amazing actor btw). The same actor also plays the character of W. Frey in Game of Thrones. He is so convincing that I literally hate him."
I don't watch AGoT, but yes, he is so good as Filch! Kudos to whoever chose the cast of the HP movies, those guys are brilliant!

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
I love that Fred and George have a whole file drawer for all their mischief.
That seemed very nice (and out of character) for Nearly Headless Nick.
That food sounded so horrible! I would much rather have gone to the feast in the Great Hall, but the trio are much nicer than I. lol