Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

The Chamber of Secrets > Chamber of Secrets 07: Mudbloods and Murmurs (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I truly despise how Draco has found his way into this... But, unfortunately, like so many people I know my age he uses riches to get by with people, and not his own skills!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Good on Ron for sticking up for Hermione! Just completely bad timing...

message 4: by LENA (new)

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
Draco, face it man. You don't stand a chance against Harry. I totally saw this coming the first time I had read the books. He just can't stand the fact that Harry is getting so much attention without even trying. Buying broomsticks for the whole team??? So pathetic..

I watched the film last night. The part where Ron spits slugs is soooo disgusting. Poor thing...

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Too true! and I have to say I'm not looking forward to that part...

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
I love that even though Colin is a bit annoying, Harry mostly keeps his cool and treats him like a person. If it was Draco, I could see that going down in a completely different way.

I love Ron standing up for Hermione. He is so loyal to his friends and I love it.